Surprise

Your eyes flickered between his in shock, because of the kiss, and curiousity due to the new information. You didn't know how you felt about another group like them, being able to do worse things to a human.

The girl looked young, about your age which reminded you of the photos in the mystery room at the end of the corridor. Maybe those girls weren't killed by this group, but instead were killed by the other group, whoever they are.

Another question was stirring in your mind but before you could ask; Yoongi had already grabbed ahold of your wrist, and was dragging you out of the room shutting, an locking the door behind him.

Your eyes were locked on his as you stood in front of each other, thinking. However Yoongi was the first one to snap out of the trance, resulting in him barging past you and jogging down the stairs without saying a word.

Aimlessly, you stood in the middle of the corridor, thousands of unanswered questions spinning around in your head. Why were you there? Who was the girl? Why did they keep her? Who was the other group? Why are they so goddamn rich when they appear to have no jobs?

Oh well. You were bored so you decided to go wandering round the house a bit more, hoping to stumble across Hobi or Tae or something. Slowly you walked down the stairs, looking up and around at the ceiling. You let out a deep sigh and spotted, to your luck, a wild Jin who appeared to be carrying a few towels while heading down to the basement.

You felt quite close to Jin; he didn't speak a lot but he was nice and had more of a motherly figure. "Hi..." You said shyly at him as he sent a sweet bright smile at you. "Hey (Y/N) would you like to do me a favour? I'll pay you back with something nice..."

He looked at you expectedly with raised eyebrows, and you decided to help him since he was being nice. As you approached him, and took the towels off of him, you said "Oh Jin, where are the others? Are they still in the dining room?" But in response you earned a quick shrug and a mischievous smile, a bit like dad who was trying to play a prank on his daughter.

You frowned at his response in confusion but shrugged it off and continued down to the basement. While you were walking down the stairs, you had your head down looking carefully where you were treading. This caused you to immediately bump into something solid.

You heard a slight "oof" sound from the other side of the towel stack you were holding. "Uuuhhh sorry." You said unsurely, not certain of who it was. Suddenly you felt the pile of towels you were holding getting lighter, revealing a beaming Hobi.

You gasped slightly and grinned at the relieving sight of him. However as you looked down, you realised that he was shirtless. Your face flushed like a tomato and you let out a gasp, shoving your head down into the leftover pile of towels in your arms. "Sooorrryyyyy~~" you whined.

"Haha it's fine. Follow me." Immediately you lifted your head up and obeyed, following him out into the large swimming pool room. There you witnessed two other shirtless men actually in the pool this time, splashing about and laughing with each other, and two fully clothes men sitting on the bed in the middle of the room discussing things.

Immediately you raised both eyebrows in shock, due to a new side of this group being revealed. Tae and Jungkook were in the pool, and Jimin and Yoongi were on the bed. Now thinking about it, Yoongi and Jimin were the only guys to have kissed you out of everyone. Great, more awkwardness.

As you entered into the light the boys stopped everything they were doing and turned your away. You felt the atmosphere tense as your breath hitched and you gulped. "Jin asked me to bring some towels here. I don't know where to put them." You said sheepishly.

Before anything was said, mischievous glances and smirks were exchanged between the boys in the pool and Jhope. "Oh it's fine, just put them by the side of the pool; we will need them when we get out." Jungkook said, gesturing and wading his way over to the side of the pool, where you were currently walking over to.

You bent over to place the towels down by Jungkook, who was looking passed you at someone behind you. However before you could turn around, you felt two strong hands on your lower back, pushing you forward. You gasped, your body jolting forward where you felt the warm water engulf you.

Fortunately, you managed to quickly turn yourself upright and rise above the water before drowning. You heard the echoing laughter of the boys causing you to smile a little bit, while flicking your hair and water out of your face, and forgive them.

"Why was that necessary?" You said sassily turning to Jhope who was practically on the floor laughing. You couldn't help but notice his hilarious laugh and beaming smile, that made you feel happy and warm. He was like a cure for depression or stress or anxiety.

However you didn't feel physically great because your skirt was now clinging to your thighs and your shirt was stuck to your stomach, making you feel quite self conscious about your body. Even though the boys seemed to find it more amusing than embarrassing. Even Jimin and Yoongi looked amused.

It was strange seeing them like this; your first impression was that they were torturers who went around as a gang kidnapping young girls and hurting them or killing them just for fun. But now they seem more like themselves, more comfortable around you like you were best friends who have know each other since forever. You liked it.

Jungkook suddenly came up behind you and started splashing water over you, making your eyes sting "HEY NO STOP" you shouted at him giggling while you also returned with a few splashes, flinching and ducking out of the way of his attacks.

Before you could push Jungkook away, the lights suddenly blew out and the room plunged into darkness.