Rapmon's Room (1) - Waking up

Your head is pounding and voices in the background are faint. Two people maybe? You couldn't think straight and you were too scared to open your eyes. You didn't know what to expect and you didn't have a sense of direction due to the chemicals causing cloudiness. Where could you possibly be now, after what happened? What did they mean by "we will need her for later."?

You were too caught up in your thoughts to realise that the voices you previously heard had now stopped and the room fell silent. Too silent. Like a predator silently stalking its prey, watching it until it makes a move. You heart started to thud dramatically against your rib cage, scared of what you would open your eyes to.

Slowly you peeled your eyes open but before you could process anything, a blinding yellow light stung your eyes making a slight groan of discomfort spill out of your mouth. Eventually you got used to the lighting change but to your surprise, the location you were in was surprisingly different from what you expected.

No chains clinging to your wrists and ankles, no metal table crowded with syringes and scalpels. Just tan wallpaper, the warm lighting and soft bed sheets. "The hell?" you asked yourself out loud half expecting someone to answer and jump out at you, again. But nothing; you were alone and it was calming. You thought at least. You finally decided to come to your senses and tried to find out your location.

(Refer to image) You were lying on top of a soft bed with white covers and multiple brown and cream coloured cushions behind your head. To your right there was a small sofa against a window and in front of you there was a warm fireplace built into a wall separating you from the rest of the room. Also there was a chest of draws/ nightstand beside you on the right, and a larger wardrobe on your left.

Suddenly you heard a chair scraping against a wooden floor. It was behind the wall. You didn't move a bit, scared of getting caught trying to leave or something. Footsteps were heard getting closer and closer to you from behind the wall, until he appeared.

Male with ash blonde hair, quite tall and slender. He was staring at you with dominant eyes, intimidating you so you looked down scared of what he would do to you. You noticed that luckily you were still in the same clothes as you were before you ended up here. You hated the thought of a stranger's hands on your indecent body.

"Come here." The man simply said. It would have been a bad idea to disobey him a the moment so you began to slowly make your way off the luxuriously soft bed onto the blanket and then the shiny floor, slowly and barefooted, hesitating to make eye contact and to take another step closer to him. You begged that he wouldn't make you stand closer; you really didn't want him to hurt you.