Intoxicated Dares

May be a little sexual (WiNk wOnK)

It was quite loud after a few drinks and all of the boys looked like a bunch of hot messes; messy hair, clothes half hanging off them, slurring speeches that nobody understood. You were all in the living room spread out across the sofas and the floor, with bottles of alcohol in hand. You were sitting on the floor leaning up against the sofa, with Jungkook in front of you, and jhope sitting behind you on the sofa.

Namjoon was sitting spread legged and relaxed on the sofa with his arm around Unji, who was smoking god knows what, looking high and drunk. Occasionally she glanced down at you and gave you a dirty look or a smirk which made you hate her even more. You only had a few shots of some random alcohol they brought in, but then decided to stop due to the perverted nature of some of the boys. You wanted to be sensible in this situation and make sure nothing dangerous happened.

It was now quiet and all conversations had paused, therefore giving Unji a chance to suggest something stupid. "Yeeaahh so this is kinda boring. Why don't we spice things up a little bit huh?" She said with an excited tone, immediately making you suspicious. She jumped up, sat in the middle of the carpet and motioned for everyone to gather around her into a circle. I think we know where this is going.

"What is this? A cult meeting?" A very drunk Yoongi said. "Haha no its called truth or dare" she said shuffling next to Namjoon. "Why don't we just do dares, that'll be fun." Jungkook said casually taking another swig of his third bottle. In response everyone gasped and nodded except you who new what she was going to try and do.

You glared at her as she asked "sooo? Who's first?.....(Y/N)?" You stared at each other for a little bit until you finally managed to stutter out "i-i dont think is a very good idea" but instead of sympathy you got a very loving smack on the back by Unji. "Its fine. Who has a dare?" She asked looking around the circle.

"I have one." Jungkook said smirking and grinning his ass off. "What is it?" You mumbled nervously watching him get up and run to the kitchen and come back with a bottle of sauce....fuck. Your heart pounded faster as Jungkook sat down again and winked at you, while handing the bottle to Namjoon. "The leader can do the honors." Namjoon smirked taking the bottle and looking at Jin expectedly.

Briefly Jin and Namjoon made eye contact and Jin rolled his eyes "for fucks sake" and then pulled down his shirt to reveal his collar bone. Namjoon squeezed the sauce over Jim's exposed collar bone and motioned for you to go closer. You gulped and slowly shuffled over to Jin, who was glancing down at you as he lifted his head to expose more skin.

You gently placed both of your hands on to his broad shoulders and dipped your head down to briefly suck on Jin's neck and collar bone. Your breathing increased as you backed away and moved onto Tae who already had sauce on him. You looked at him and realised that the sauce was on his lips. You hesitated to kiss him mainly because you had already kissed some of the boys. Well just another one to add to the list.

You leaned in and stopped for a second, inches away from Tae's face where you could smell the stench of alcohol on his skin and his breath. Before you could think, Tae leaned in a little further so that your lips touched and you tasted a mixture of the mildly spicy sauce and alcohol, which was surprisingly pleasant.

Slowly you two kissed, feeling it get a little heated as Tae decided to lick your lips and push his tongue into your mouth. In response, the group whooed you two and started making aggressive sexual sounds which made you pull away and try not to laugh. You looked back at Tae again to see him staring into your eyes and smiling, causing you to blush and move onto the next member.

Yoongi looked very casual and laid back in this situation; extremely contrasting to your feelings which were all over the place. Namjoon slowly came over and squeezed the sauce over Yoongi's neck in a heart shape, making everyone laugh and awe sarcastically. You and Yoongi looked at each other in the eyes and thought about the time when you unexpectedly kissed. You hoped it didn't get heated of awkward, you just wanted to get it over and done with.

Once again you leaned in to Yoongi's neck and licked the sauce slowly but then noticed some more left. You sucked on his warm, soft skin, following the line of the heart. However once you pulled away, there was a somewhat resemblance of a heart shaped hickey on his neck which you kind of liked for some reason.

Next Namjoon put the sauce on Hoseok's chest since he was shirtless (along with Jimin and Jungkook) and then backed away waiting for you to lick it off. Hobi decided to lean back a little bit so that it would be easier for you to reach him. Once he did, you slowly licked up his chest, feeling his breathes grow heavier and his arms tense. You pulled away and looked down at him, as he smirked at you making you blush.

Next was jimin and you were slightly scared considering what happened before as well as the fact that he was the least dressed out of all of them. He had on ripped jean shorts and nothing else....and obvcourse Namjoon had to go for Jimin's thighs since they were exposed and thick af (sorry XD).

Slowly Namjoon rolled up Jimin's shorts and squeezed the sauce up his thigh and sooo close to his private area, you were kind of scared. Without making eye contact with Jimin, who was probably the most drunk out of all of them, you placed one hand in the floor beside his thigh, and the other hand held back your hair.

You leaned your body down, starting from the mid thigh all the way up to his crotch area, which caused Jimin to flinch and tense his thighs under you. Immediately you pulled away and licked your lips as you made contact with his lustful eyes, which were eyeing you up and down. You looked over to your left and saw Jungkook laying down and Namjoon squeezing the sauce onto his abs.

You could tell that Jungkook worked out frequently due to his muscles, his strength and his athletic build and ability. You kind of liked that he looked after himself, health wise and beauty wise, it was an attractive quality. Despite you crushing on him, this was not the right time to feel romantic feelings considering that you were about to sensually lick sauce off of his body.

You shuffled over to Jungkook laying on the floor, eyeing you, and then hesitantly leaned over him your legs on either side of his thighs. You were almost sitting on his lap and just decided to get it done quickly since everyone wanted to see it. You quickly leaned down and dragged your tongue up from his v-line to his chest feeling every bump and curve of his abs underneath you.

While everyone was laughing and whistling, you heard a small whimper and moan slip from Jungkook's mouth, causing you to look up at him in shock. But before you could say anything, he lifted his pelvis up into yours and resulted in you feeling something hard press against your right thigh. You sat speechless at his face and his actions and was partly glad that nobody saw or heard him, because that would be embarrassing.

You quickly snapped back to reality and got off of Jungkook's lap and back to your seat in the circle, an obvious blush spreading across your cheeks as you looked down in shame and embarrassment. After everyone had settled down, Unji began to talk. "Okay so that was interesting. Now I have a suggestion." She said, holding up a sharp object and waving it in the air with a smirk, a knife....Oh god this can't be good.