Chapter 1 : The start

This story begins a little before Rukia got captured and then it will go to season 1 espiode 41 where they find Rukia alright lets get this story started
(Y/n)  get in there !

Two yellow eyes appear and then disepear in shaduws
So cool

Btw i do not OWN bleach sadly enough but i do not OWN it

Lets start with telling the story of (y/n)

Like everbody else (y/n) lived a normal live with two caring parents taking care of him. But the difference between them and him was that he could see ghosts and talk to them.

He was around 11-12 when it happend his father took him and his mother both to a park next to a beautifull lake for a picnic. It was a amazing day they all enjoyed it but then (y/n) went a little away in the woods to look around and then he heard it.

A screech
His mother scream
His father scream and then...... nothing.

He runned back to the lake to find his parents hoping nothing bad had happend. He runned out of the woods and saw his parents laying down on the Picnic blanket but a horrible creature standing not to far from their bodies spotted (y/n).

It was three times longer then a normal man it was also black except the face that looked like a white mask and in the eyes holes he found two light blue glowing ones looking at him. It had two legs with four claws he had also a tail with spikes on the tip. His torso had a big hole in the middle of it, his arms where long but on the left was a tentalcle while the right had a hand with long claws.

The thing looked at him for a few second before moving closer to the boy frozen of fear.
Thing : and i was scared you run but you came as a idiot back.
It stopped and shot his tentacle out wrapping it around the boy waist and pulling (y/n) infront of the creature face.
Thing : you be a delicious meal.

It opended his mouth wide but before it could do anything else a second voice joinded.
Voice : LEAVE MY GRANDSON ALONE YOU MONSTER !!!

A eldery men slashed with a silver and black katana the tentacle of and caught his grandson before the boy hit the ground.
He was in his 60 with grey hair and a small beard/mustache he wore a black kimono with wooden sandals.

(Y/n) : grandfather !
Grandfather : don't worry boy i keep you safe.

The creature lunged at them with his claws but the grandfather blockted the attack and pushed him back with amazing streng.

Grandfather : hide boy i take care of this hollow.

(Y/n) did what he was told and hide behind a tree while his grandfather faced the thing called hollow without fear.

The hollow let out a another screech and punched at the man but grandfather jumped up and landed on the arm then he runned over it and jumped his katana raised high to bring it in the hollow right eye.

It shook heavy trying to get the man of, but the man had his katana good deep and a strong grip on it. The hollow wanted to grab him but the man jumped off landing infront of of the hollow.

Hollow : you pay for that soul reaper !!!

Grandfather : no you pay for killing my daughter and son in law ! Kill evil, blight !!