Bankai revealed and released

Yoruichi both changed their bandaged with some new clean one's, applied some cream and then told them to go outside for training.

Yoruichi : okay i know a way to get ichigo to learn Bankai in three days but to do that im using something but i only got one of those.

(Y/n) : its okay focus on Ichigo i can train on my own with what my grandfather taught me.

She smiled happy that she didn't need to hold everybody hand here and told him he can train wherever he wanted and she would check up on him and tell him when it was enough. He smiled and took of, happy to move his muscle again and ignoring the bit of pain he felt.

He jumped from rock to rock being slow and carefull not to hurt himself anymore then he already was. He looked around for a good and quiet place and decide to go with a big rock where he could sit in easy on the flat top.

He sat down with crossed legs to meditate a bit to calm down and then called for Yami and Guang to start his training feeling scared but he was gonna do it.

(Y/n) : okay what now ?
Guang : now we go in your head.

She touched his forehead lighting his eyes up and sent them both into his own world.

(Y/n) woke up and stood up in a strange place he never been before.
(Y/n) : what is this ?

The place looked like a old village with old houses surrounded by nature, trees, grass but the sky was black without stars and the grass wasn't that green having a bit grey in it. It was empty even if it was a village it missed the people living in it making the BIG village look abandont without any sound of the living.

Yami : this is your mind !

He looked up seeing his two zanpakuto's in their spirit forms ontop of a tower looking down at him, Yami without any feeling and Guang looking guilty and sorry for (y/n)

Yami : this is your head ! If you want to use my power and master Bankai you have to face your worst fear and beat it.
Guang : im sorry (y/n) but you have to face him...

The ground exploded when something burst through it releasing a powerfull roar that shook the world to his very core.

Its head looked like a dragon with a not too long neck and his eyes were like a hollow. His upper body was muscelar with his skin like white armour with two black lines going over his arms to his black circle on his chest.

His arms were strong and armored with claws as hands. His legs were just a tail also armored and almost touching the ground but the thing just floated over the ground.

each of his limps (expect the chest) had some blades in the armor for cutting and slicing his enemies.

Guang : face Akuma ryujin (demonic dragon god) and make him listen to your commands by beating him !!!

( i wanna thank Kuraikage2000 for giving me this name)

His swords appeared from thin air in his hands just when Akuma ryujin charged at him holding his fist up for a punch. (Y/n) jumped up before the fist maked contact but the fist shattered the ground in many pieces.