Chapter 12

Time was running out so when another morning passed (y/n) was the first to grab lunch and go to training,

He took the same rock again and entered his own mind going to the city seeing the buildings repaired and his two Zanpakutō's sitting on the same tower as before.
Yami : fight

Akuma bursted through the ground under (y/n) sending the boy in the air so akuma could smash him into a roof with his tail. (Y/n) recovered before Akuma came spinning but (y/n) used skone skin as protection but Akuma attack shattered the armor around him and send him through the roof of a home.

(Y/n) jumped out when Akuma landed infront of the building and tried to hit his legs with Akuma tail but (y/n) jumped landing on the tail and then send some energy in his right sword then slashed with great force all it only left a small cut in the armor. 

Akuma flinged (y/n) the air but the guy backflipped around so he faced the ground and tried a different move that was banned from most soul reapers.

(Y/n) : kido move 90..... Kurohitsugi !!!

Akuma became trapped inside a black box locking him away from the world when suddenly several swords appeared around the box and all of them pierced it from every side.
(Y/n) landed on the roof of a home wearing a smile when the box exploded revealing Akuma without nothing more then a few scars on him.

(Y/n) : %#$£#% #%>#¥^#

Akuma roared and charged a beam firing it for (y/n) who jumped at the last second over the beam high in the sky while the beam disingrated all the buildings in his path. Akuma flew up infront of (y/n) wrapping his tail around the Shinigami preventing that (y/n) could fight back and threw him back down so (y/n) crashed in the ground creating a crater.

(Y/n) stood up holding his head in pain when a shadow lumed over him and ge flash stepped away before Akuma collided with the ground increasing the size of the crater.

Yami and Guang look every second of the fight with their own thoughts.

Yami : he never master that thing before Rukia gets excuted
Guang : have faith Yami

Yami : (dark chuckle) i had faith but now im having doubts....... (watch (y/n) throw his sword at akuma but the blade don't do much then giving cuts) THATS IT (stands up) he never learn it this way so im gonna make this even more serieus
Guang : don't !!!!

(Y/n) dodged the claw of Akuma an hit the bankai face but it shook it off and came again with his claws out when suddenly he disepeared out of nowhere.
(Y/n) : huh ?

His hole world lighted up blinding him feeling his soul being thrown out right back in his own body. He was back on the rock mad he stood up glaring daggers at his zanpakuto's.

(Y/n) : what are you two doing i need to master bankai ?!?
Yami : yes you do i just raised your stakes

They looked over his shoulders and left going back to wherever they came from when (y/n) heard something moving behind him. Akuma stood up from the ground blowing steam from his nose watching (y/n) turn scared around facing his bankai now in the soul society breathing and alive.

(Y/n) : goddammit.

Akuma smirked and grabbed (y/n) arm throwing him through a rock.

Yoruichi was watching bored ichigo process with battling Zangetsu again breaking another version of the sword, he was making process but she doubted if he would make it in time to save Rukia. She trusted the two soul reapers but this tactic was just never tested and it seemed it won't work in time.

She sighned kinda missing (y/n) company she wasn't sure why but she just missed talking or teasing him her mind still a bit at the hotspring remebering that peacefull moment.