Chapter 7

(Y/n) was pretty fast and got there without trouble and unspotted but he was still too late because Ichigo was already gone and the guy with red hair named Renji was taken away by other soul reapers going up the stairs going to the main part of the Seireitei and this could be his chance when they were distracted.

(Y/n) thought : i hope your okay Ichigo but don't worry i get Rukia using the distraction you just created.

He became inviseble again and followed them up the stairs keeping his distance but also them in his sight so he did't lose them. They quickly reached the end of the stairs meeting a different team looking like medics.

He smiled and slipped by without getting noticed by the soul reapers or the medics but they were to busy anyway with Renji so (y/n) got easy in the city and jumped on a roof.

(Y/n) thought : okay lets get started and take a good look around and see what i can find out.

He smiled seeing how easy he got in and started his scearch for Rukia by jumping on a roof inviseble and then went deeper. He kept running around looking around for a clue but he didn't find anything expect more soul reapers and lieutenants but no sigh of Rukia the others and lucky captains.

(Y/n) thought : well then this is going to be a long day.

With that he went on looking but after hours he still had no clue and it was getting dark soon.

(Y/n) thought : COME ON !!! COULD'T FATE GIVE A HINT OR CLUE ?

He slammed his fist in a wall and jumped on a roof before he attracted attention. He took a few deep breaths and sat down on the edge of a roof still inviseble.

(Y/n) thought : can't we just sense her or something ?
Yami : no they are smart they must have locked her in something that blocks spiritual energy so nobody could find her.

Nice this was really a bad day and he did't even had a bed to sleep in so it was gonna be a cold roof without a pillow or knowledge of Rukia and his friends.... Would the prison cells have some warm beds ?

He shook the thought from his head and lay down staring at the sky.

(Y/n) : Yoruichi i could really use your help.

He just lay there staring at the sky starting to feel sleepy and tired but before he could close his eyes he heard the voices and sensed a captain spirit pressure together with a lieutenants.

The captain was a short and young buy wearing a long zanpakuto on his back. He had white spikey hair and wore the useally captain uniform.

The lieutenant was a beautiful woman with blond long flowing hair and a beauty mark on her face. She weared the useally soul reaper uniform but the front a bit open to show of her big breasts.

Woman : captain can i ask you something ?
Captain : what Rangiku ?

Rangiku : what do you think about Rukia trial ?

Captain : im not sure but there ain't much we can do, she broke the rules and is know paying for them.

Rangiku :.... You think the Ryoka's are here for her ?
Captain : maybe but they never find her in the Senzaikyu.

They walked off and never even spotted (y/n) all it was't really that strange because he was still inviseble but if he wasn't they could have seen the huge grin on his face.

Grandfather told him about the Senzaikyu and told him that it was a big white tower so tommorrow he knew where to go and find Rukia but first a good sleep.