Chapter 8

(Y/n) didn't knew what to think anymore, Yami was a hollow and turned him half hollow and told him now when he was bleeding to death.

Yami didn't say anything just looked at him with regret feeling bad that he had to find out and that he turned him into what he promised to destroy.

The tears started to fell from (y/n) eyes he could't take it anymore it was to much it was just to much.

(Y/n) : im..im..im.. A HOLLOW !?!

Yami nodded yes and watched how (y/n) stared at the ground slamming his fist on the ground.

(Y/n) : why ? Why ? Just killed me !!!!!
Yami : im so sorry (y/n).... I was crazy back then and im regreting turning you into one but please understand i was't thinking cleary.

(Y/n) didn't look up and kept smashing the ground while tears kept falling mixing with his own blood. Yami went on his knees grabbing the boy hair and forced him to look him into the eyes and saw that the boy didn't know what to think anymore.

Yami : im sorry and you can hate me later but don't forgot why you're here. We are here to fight with ichigo your brother but we can't if that guy kills you and the only way to beat him without Bankai is by accepting my power.
I know its sounds bad but (y/n).... You now have a power far greater then that of a captain so use it, put on this mask and let me give my own streng to you so you can win.

(Y/n) kept looking at him thinking but he brought his hand up and wiped the tears away replacing the pain with determined of winning this fight.

(Y/n) : i don't blame you neither can i just forgive you but lets see what this streng can do.

He took the mask and slowy put it on feeling the cold stuff it was made off that stuck to his skin like a second skin and the cold pain and weakness he felt was replaced by power, energy, and most of all his own will.

The time started again, the blood (y/n) was losing turned white and covered the wounds stopping it from bleeding.

Shadowdancer stopped when he felt the huge energy blast coming off (y/n) that felt like a hollow but so much stronger.
Shadowdancer : what !!?

He turned around finding (y/n) standing straight holding both his swords up and looking at him with yellow eyes behind the mask he wore.

Shadowdancer : what the hell !?! What are you ? (No answer) never mind in still gonna beat you and avenge Aizen !

He duplicated himself again surrounding (y/n) and again they all disepeared.

(Y/n) stepped to the side and slashed in the air but in the way of his sword a copy appeared getting killed from behind.

A another one came from the air but (y/n) stopped the dagger and stabbed both his swords in the copy stomach.

Two copy came from behind but one swing holding the sword by the chain was enough to kill them.

(Y/n) raised a finger to the air and the clouds turned grey and several purple lighting strikes hit the roof killing all the clones and wounding shadowdancer. The guy landed on his back but jumped up just getting his dagger raised to block the swords swing from (y/n) but he created a crater under shadowdancer by the huge force.

Shadowdancer : how can you be so strong so sudden ?

(Y/n) didn't answer and kicked him to the edge slowy making his way to him letting the blades slide over the ground when he holded them by the chains.

Suddenly their attention went to the huge explosive that tore through the base of some buildings they where standing on.

The hole building fell over tossing both guys off to fall to their deaths and maked them lose balance just being ragdolls in the air.