Chapter 14 (the real ending)

The end of my bleach book with this i can once again focus on my others book.... im thinking about posting another work in process but first lets finish this shall we

(Y/n) first person

You groaned feeling a lot of pain in your stomach if somebody sliced you through it..... oh wait

You sat up sitting in your own mind ontop of a huge tower over looking the town that resembles your mind your two Zanpakuto's standing on the edge watching over the town in silence knowing you were awake.

You sat up walking over to the edge standing between Yami and Gaung looking over your town finding some parts being repaired for a very weird reason.
Yami : well.... this is the end

You lowered your head in shame that you lost so easy from Aizen leaving your friends alone with that crazy pshygo.

Guang frowned smacking Yami arm.
Guang : Yami how could you (turns to you) (y/n) your still alive you were close to death but lucky you are be saved... Yami used a part of his hollow powers to keep you together until the soul reapers healed you.

You were shocked then breathed out relieved hitting Yami in the stomach not hurting him but it showed you were kinda mad but mostly relieved you were okay. Yami laughed patting your back looking how your world was restored from nearly dying returning back to normal.

(Y/n) : so im alive
Yami : alive but you never walk again
Gaung : (hits Yami arm again ) your fine Yami managed to piece you back together so the soul reaper could heal you, you needed a lot of healing but you might walk again and not we find a way

You sighned again relieved hitting Yami again in the stomach not mad since he did save you and managed to keep you from spending the rest of your live in a wheelchair.

You all stood there in silence not having a reaction to Akuma just appearing next to the tower being calm looking like all of you out on the town deep inside glad it was being repaired.

In your thought you remembert your friends knowing it was probably time to wake up, Gaung and Yami sensed that you wanted to return already facing you.

Yami : ready to wake up
(Y/n) : yeah better see how everybody is doing..... i wanna say thank you both of you for helping me i would be death if it wasn't for you Yami and Guang thank you for the care
Guang : (smiles) you don't have to thank us we did it because we care for you
Yami : yeah but next time keep in one piece...... now get out of here

Yami eyes glowed a red glow making your vision see only white sending you back to own body triggering it to wake up now you were more or less back. You opended your eyes in a hospital room in a white bed bandages around your waist under your hospital clothes you were given now your last outfit was ruined.

You lifted yourself out the bed the blanket falling of your chest on your lap, you rubbed your eyes seeing nobody in the room on first sight all somebody did clear her throath by your right side.

You looked to your right smiling to see Yoruichi sitting in a Chair a small magazine on her lap.

Yoruichi : i started to think you never wake up again
(Y/n) : (chuckle) i had those thought too

Yoruichi chuckled herself closing the magazine throwing it on the nightstand next to your bed so she could lean forward still smiling really happy to see you back awake and alive.
Yoruichi : your luky the doctor is good.... she saved your life after you somehow sticked in one piece or whatever remained of you.
(Y/n) : what happend ?
Yoruichi : after you passed out Aizen took down ichigo and stole something important from Rukia then left with the help of hollows nothing we could do im afraid...... don't worry everybody is still alive Rukia being spoken free of all charges we were actually waiting for you to wake up so they all can return home.

You looked down remembering that now it sounded Rukia was now fine so that would mean you had to put the swords and outfit away again and return to your world. Yoruichi noticed your look sitting on the edge of the bed placing a hand on your shoulder rubbing it comforting.

Yoruichi : you okay ?
(Y/n) : yeah its just hard to realise its already over.... i hoped to stick around some more see a few things the soul society has to offer.
Yoruichi : maybe another time but now you gotta go home

You looked at her face studying her beautifull features scared this might be the last you saw her, you knew you were in a short amount of time in love with his strange/mystery yet amazing woman not wanting to say goodbye.

(Y/n) : so.... is this the last time we see other or.....
Yoruichi : (chuckle) don't worry we see each other soon i have a feeling this might be just a beginning but for now rest...... i promise i come visit you soon

She leaned to your face making you a little shy on this range wondering what she was doing praying she was gonna do what you thought she was gonna do.
Yoruichi : i have a reason too

She closed the gap between you too kissing you in the lips placing her hands on your neck pulling you so close you two were pressed against each other lips smacking against each feeling if they were meant to belong together.

You wrapped your arms around Yoruichi waist not believing you were kissing her but still closed your eyes kissing her back with just as much passion.

Yoruichi now knew you loved her back like she loved you, on first sight she could tell she was gonna like you but in the small time you two spend together like talking at dinner in the cove or sharing that moment in the hotspring Yoruichi experiment love in a way that made her feel connected to you in a spiritual way.

Yoruichi smiled biting down on your lower lip before pulling away smiling from the kiss looking with her cat like eyes into yours seeing love like you saw in her own eyes.

Yoruichi : guess its kinda obvious now but... i love you (y/n)
(Y/n) : i love you too Yoruichi....... guess this is the moment i ask you out all im not sure what we do since your technicall a ghost
Yoruichi : (chuckle) we find a way but for now (leans so close you could feel her hot breath on your lips) lets continue what we're doing

She pushed you down into the pillows laying ontop of you pressing her warm/soft lips against yours hands by your neck your arms around her waist as you two made out alone in the hospital your love so deep you two were connected in spiritual ways you two might never understand but it didn't matter.

You made each other happy loved each other showing it with the hot kisses you two shared laying together on the bed Yoruichi ontop he lips on yours. You would never leave her side not now not never willen to face all the adventures in the furture for your friends and for her only now it was just you and Yoruichi alone making out.

You smiled into the kiss slipping your tongue through her lips battling her own tongue knowing Yoruichi was the one for you.

Done........hhhmmm guess i could make one last chapter to ask which Story i should release early to give people something to look out for now another story is done leaving me with a unfinished Fairy tail and kill la kill which i probaly cancel.

Anyway please vote, share, comment to tell me what you thought about it like the story it self, powers, fight scenes all that

I wish you all a good day and a good furture and wish me luck i have a exam tomorrow so pray to the darklord boys/girls