Chapter 3 : He lets us pass just to be kicked out

The group was silent watching the captain who didn't move and held a strange smile.

Gin : oh not good.

A flash went past Jidanbo left arm and a second later a blood waterfall poured out the arm. Jidanbi left arm fell and with only one arm the gate fell making Jidanbo carry it with his back on one knee.

Ichigo : Jidanbo !
(Y/n) : you are gonna pay for that !

He wanted to attack the captain but Yoruichi jumped infront of him.
Yoruichi : don't be a fool thats a captain.

(Y/n) growled but kept standing on his place.

Gin : unaccetable a guardian of the gate isn't supposed to open the gate.

Jidanbo didn't spoke or look at Gin.

(Y/n) growled again really wanting to kick the guy ass but (y/n) knew could't beat a captain.

Jidanbo finally spoke.
Jidanbo : ugh.. I lost, opening the gate is what is expected of a gatekeeper who has lost.
Gin : what you saying makes no sense. A gatekeeper who lost isn't opening any gates.
When a gatekeeper loses it means... ''Death

The sick smile never left the guy face. Not even when Ichigo slashed his blade against the captain but the man didn't faze just pushed Ichigo back and jumped then self back.
Yoruichi : i-ichigo !!

Ichigo pointed his blade against the captain with no fear.
Ichigo : what the hell are you doing ?
Yoruichi : yeah ichigo what are you doing ?!
Ichigo : don't come in now and try to butt in, you fox face! Anyone who'd attack an unharmed man will be killed by me !
Gin : you are sure a funny kid.... You're not scared of me?
Ichigo : not at all.

Yoruichi : stop it Ichigo ! We will retreat for now!
Ichigo : huh?! Why ?! Im only getting started over here. No way i can forgive guys like this!
I'll just end it...
Gin : so you are Ichigo kurosaki ?
Ichigo : you know about me ?
Gin : oh, just as i thought.

The man turned around and walked away leaving the group confused.
Ichigo : huh ? Hey ! Where're you going ?! hey wait !
Gin : all the more reason i can't let you pass.

He stopped and pulled a short Zanpakutō out of nowhere.
Ichigo : why're are you standing so far back ? Are you going to trow your dagger ?

Gin didn't even face him he just didn't move at all.
Gin : it's not a dagger this is my Zanpakutō.

He turned around and took a stab postion.
Gin : impale him Shinso!

He stabbed the zanpakuto forward sending the growing blade straight at ichigo who just raised his sword but he was still blow back by the growing blade from his feet into Jidanbo and both where sent from their feet flying backwards.

Orihime : ichigo !
Yoruichi : no the gate !!

The gate fell but before it closed Gin ducked and waved with the smile.
Gin : bye bye.

The group (expect (y/n)) runned at Ichigo aid,
Ichigo : ow! Owwee!
Orihime : are you alright, Ichigo ?!
Ichigo : the gate !.. that bastard !
Yoruichi : well it seems you are alright.
Ichigo : sorry...the gate is closed because of me.
Yoruichi : don't blame yourself your opponent was Gin ichimaru there was nothing you could have done.
(Y/n) : Yoruichi is right you should be happy you are alive because that was a captain.