Chapter 11

(Y/n) mind looked peacefull and quiet until one of the buildings exploded in a huge explosive sending dust high in the sky that you could see it everywhere in the city.

(Y/n) dodged again the spinning attack of his Bankai but still got cut deeply in his right arm to the blades on Akuma armor. The thing flew in the sky and turned around in a crash course right for (y/n) but the guy used shadow speed to sprint away just before the Akuma reached him.

The Bankai created a crater but it stood up shrugging the dust off and spinned again but he did't move but the blades shot of his armor right for (y/n). The guy focused his spirit energy in his swords and slashed in the air making a X and from the slash two energy wave appeared in a X form destroying each blade in his path.

Akuma ryujin crouched down and formed a armored ball that took the hit but did't move but just smoked a bit.
It stood up again getting out of his ball form flying closer to (y/n) running his claws against the buildings making a sick sound that scared fear in his soul.

It then just went faster and slashed at the boy but he blockted the attack with a lot of effort. Akuma growled and pushed harder but the boy kept pushing back so Akuma used his tail to smack the guy across the street.
(Y/n) thought : it seems he got stronger then before, he must have been feeding of my spiritual energy like Yami.

He stood back up and used shadow speed to dodge the next spin attack off Akuma but the thing stopped and all the blades on his armor shot off going for him. (Y/n) did't waste time and runned away with a wave of blades destroying everything behind him.

He jumped ontop of a building when Akuma came to attack him. The thing came up and brought both his fist down but saw (y/n) disepear before he could make contact. Then he felt something hitting him in the back a lot of times but he just turned around unaccefected and opended his mouth charging a red orb for a powefull beam.

Yami and Guang watched how (y/n) fought against Akuma as hard as he could dodging most of his attacks and delivering some of his but the things armor was just too strong.
Guang : he is having a hard time
Yami : he has too if he wants to master Bankai.

They watched how the beam of red energy destroyed many homes and building in a single strike but (y/n) lucky enough got away just in time. He landed on Akuma back and gave him a another purple lighting attack but still he did't make a scratch.

The Bankai had enough of it and spinned around throwing (y/n) through many buildings until he stopped in a clothing shop.

The guy walked out falling on his knees and looking up seeing Akuma floating a few away.
Akuma : (grolws)

It came as fast as it could to (y/n) raising his fist in a mighty punch and (y/n) closed his eyes waiting for the pain but it never came.
Yoruichi : yoohoo (y/n) your still alive ?

He opended his eyes finding himself at the training ground with Yoruichi standing infront of him with a smile seeing him alive and more or less okay.
Yoruichi : its night so grab something to eat and go in the hotspring to relax your muscle.

He nodded and stood up feeling a bit stiff but okay and runned back to the shelter thanking Yoruichi in his mind for waking him up. He jumped infront of it and just walked in finding Ichigo already eating some meat.
Ichigo : how did your training go ?
(Y/n) : it was...... destructive, yours ?
Ichigo : kinda the same i could wield a copy of zangetsu longer but still i could't find the real one. 
(Y/n) : we pull it off at the end, don't we always ?
Ichigo : yeah we do don't we ?