Chapter 4 : breaking in by the dead

Kukaku : okay i see the picture.

The group sat in a row infront of kukaku while Yoruichi explained the problem and it may be a good sigh that she just smoked and looked relaxed.

Kukaku : ah what the heck i take the job.
Yoruichi : really ?

Kukaku : if urahara is involved i can't refuse even if i wanted to. (Stands up) however while i trust you... I don't trust those kids.
(Y/n) thought : a woman who says what she thinks.
Kukaku : i include my henchman to keep a eye on them.

(Y/n) shivered having feeling things were about to go down very fast and very deep.

Ichigo : henchmen ?
Kukaku : yeah henchman but he is actually my kid brother. He is still a brat and not that usefull.

She walked over to a door and each step she took the bad feeling just got worse.

Kukaku : hey are you ready ?
Voice : oh yes.
Kukaku : i'm opening the door so behave !
Voice : y-yeah

The woman opended the door revealing a man on his knees head staring at the ground.

Ganju : how do you do ?! My name is Ganju Shiba ! (Reveals face) pleased to be of service.

The hole group could believe it not even Yoruichi knew about it. They all started with shock at him knowing that thing will go bad and Ganju held the same look on his face when he finaly opended his eyes and saw them.

Ichigo : HHAAAA !!!
Ganju : HHAAAA !!!
Kukaku : wait you two know each other ?
(Y/n) : well what are the odds ?

Ganju : you !! You dare you come here in my own house !!!!
Ichigo : i didn't even know you lived here you idiot !!!!
Ganju : you dare to insult me in my own house !!

The two punched each other in the face hard and walked dizzy back. Kukaku looked like she expected it once they started talking and was just smoking out of her pipe.

The group just looked ahsamed and not suprised at the two fighting expect (y/n) who simply smiled and watched the two fight until their fighting ended up sending the pipe out of kukaku hands and he felt her anger rising.

(Y/n) : not good.

She stared at her pipe on the ground until one of them stepped on it snapping the last straw and then the spirituele pressure rised huge.
(Y/n) : RUN !!

Energy formed in her fist but the males were to busy to notice it but the others took the run for it to outside but (y/n) quickly picked the black cat up and runned after them hearing the hallway exploded.

They arrived outside just when the roof blew up and the door was blasted from his hinges somewhere it will never be found again. Once the blast stopped the house was destroyed and dropped down and so did the arms first holding the banner who was also blown away.

Uryu : did she really had to go that far to stop them ?
Chad : now we know why she moves so much.
Orihime : must be hard.
(Y/n) : for her neighbours.
Yoruichi : im sorry i forgot about her temper.
(Y/n) : you need new friends.
Uryu : for sure
Orihime : may be best
Chad : yeah
Yoruichi : yeah i should.

The group moved scared back taking each step slow and carefully making chad go first and (y/n) refused to sheath his swords.

Kukaku : what's with you ?! Fighting from the minute you set eyes on each other don't you know its dangerous !? You destroyed my house.
(Y/n) thought : they destroyed her house ? she decide to blow it up.
Ganju : but sis....
Kukaku : no excuses.