Chapter 9

(Y/n) knew he should't get up but he wanted to look where he was so he went through the pain and stood up taking slow but steady steps to the door blinded by the sunlight. He noticed that it kinda looked like the training fields at that friend of Ichigo but also was something different he could't place his finger on.

He sat outside on the edge before he reopended his wounds and just stared at the place taking in the beauty of it all finding himself at peace knowing he was safe and on a place like this. He knew that he could't train even if he wanted too so he decide to ask Yami and Guang a few things about his hollow form.

(Y/n) : did you guys knew along about this ?
Guang : yes but we did't want to hurt you.
(Y/n) : its okay because it saved my life but how far can i go ?
Yami : farther then i know but believe me its enough to beat everybody here if you can master it. But to do that your gonna have to need to learn bankai

(Y/n) : no !!!

He stood up without caring about his wounds so he could take a few steps back to glare at Yami but the spirit was unfazed.
(Y/n) : we know what happend when i tried the first time !!!
Guang : but your stronger now (y/n), you can control him.
Yami : if you don't you can't use my streng and you never beat a captain or survive this.
(Y/n) : but what if im still not strong enough ? What if i just end up killing myself and our friends ?!!
Yami : that won't happend ! You have to have faith and stop being scared of him.
(Y/n) : but i hurted grandfather with him..... I can't hurt anybody else.
Guang : you won't (place a hand on his shoulder) you are strong enough now (y/n) and if you try he will listen to your commands and attack your enemies.

He sighned and sat back on the egde not having the guts to face them anymore.
(Y/n) : i think about it.

They left him alone to think not wanting to push him to far so they just went back to there swords.
He watched the area in silence for who knows how long deep in thought snapping out of it when Yoruichi returned carrying Ichigo on her shoulder who did't look good.
Yoruichi : he lives don't worry.

She carried Ichigo inside so she could treath the wound she inflicted so (y/n) just went back with watching the view hearing Yoruichi mumble about how Ichigo was nothing else then a fool. He chuckeld a bit agreeing with her statement and lay a bit back on his elbows.

Yoruichi finished with saving Ichigo and joined (y/n) holding a bottle with green liquid in it.
Yoruichi : here take this ! its a pain stiller i kept here. It may taste old but it works believe me.

She placed his head on her lap seeing his blushing face and give him the painstiller while running her hand through his messy hair joining in looking at the view.
Yoruichi : you know i never took outsider here, nice ain't it ?
(Y/n) : yeah it is

He got a bit comvertable with laying with his head on Yoruichi lap admitting that it was nice to be in this position. She took a deep breath of the nice air and thought about something to say.
Yoruichi : ssssoooo is the medicine working ?
(Y/n) : yeah thanks you Yoruichi i own you.
Yoruichi : its okay i could't leave you to die.
(Y/n) : well im still thankfull.
Yoruichi smiled happy that somebody appreciated her hard work unlike the guy inside who was just making her close the wounds again because he could't wait or would listen to her.

She could tell something was bothering (y/n) but whatever it was he first needed to think about it so she gave him the space he needed to think and would ask him later. She looked down finding (y/n) fast asleep like a baby which was good because he needed rest.

She carried him inside and lay against a wall with his head on her lap again but she also tossed a blanket over him to keep warm and went back run her hand through his hair finding it nice cold and soft.
Yoruichi thought : get better soon, you're gonna be needed on full streng soon.

She let herself lay back and closed her eyes to let sleep take her tired from carrying Ichigo back but for now just happy to lay here with (y/n) taking a break from everything.

They slept for maybe a few hours until Yoruichi woke up to the sound of Ichigo groaning in pain.
Yoruichi : oh your awake, Ichigo ?

She lay (y/n) head on the floor soflty so he would't wake up and stood over Ichigo.
Ichigo : where am i ? (Flash-back)

He growled and pushed her against the wall with one hand holding her shirt with anger in his eyes that she only brought him back but the woman did't looked faze shocked or scared or even anything.
Ichigo : why did you do that ? Why only me ? I was the best one with the best chance of surviving back there ! Now Ganju, Hanataro and Rukia will al be killed !!!
Yoruichi :... Don't be so vain, No one back there had any chance against Byakuya.
Ichigo : you.... !

Yoruichi simply sent him to the ground without effort making him cough when his back hit the cold floor hard.
Yoruichi : be still !!! do you want to open those wounds again ?
Ichigo : go...to...hell.
Yoruichi : One person was all i could carry and still get away from Byakuya.
Ichigo : then why did't you take Rukia instead of me ?
Yoruichi :... I could have.... But Rukia did't had any more chance of beating Byakuya then others did. But you alone have the ability to with the right training (turns to him) that's why i brough you back... Besides, Ukitake was there too. He's Rukia's superior with a strong sense of obligation. Though you're insurgent he'd never blindy kill anyone who came to save Rukia. (Ichigo stands up) so, Ichigo don't worry and grow strong here. As you are now, you'd never defeat Byakuya. But i train you so that you can and i also train (y/n) so he can help you on the way. Then the both of you can go back and rescue everyone with your own hands.

Ichigo felt the anger go away and he finally see how she saw it and admitted that it may have been a good call to take him back and together with (y/n) he could beat anybody who stands in his..no in there way.
He could see (y/n) sitting up giving him a nod that he was agreeing with Yoruichi.
Ichigo : fine

Sorry its short but it felt right to stop her for now but i continue soon