Chapter 5 its time for the launch

(Y/n) : ugh who got the number of the truck that hit me and drived over me again for fun ?

He stood up and found himself what looked like a Guest room but he was the only here.

(Y/n) : (yawn) Oh yeah i remember now ! well that happend lets see if there is still food left.

Walked out of the door not forgetting to place his swords on his back and walked out looking for the kitchen but he bumped into one of the guys from Ganju groups.

??? : oh your awake you should head outside and go to the cannon they are gonna launch soon.
(Y/n) : okay but where is the kitchen im hungry.
??? : to your left second door.
(Y/n) : thanks

After grabbing a steak and some rice he walked outside spotting that everybody was there except uryu and ichigo.

Orihime : oh (y/n) your awake how is your head ?

(Y/n) : could be better but im fine just very hungry this is actually my second plate.

Chad : eating is a good sigh.

He nodded and kept eating until Yoruichi ruined tail caught his attention.

(Y/n) : hey what happend to yor 'hhmg !

Chad covered his mouth and placed a finger against his lips telling him to keep quiet about.

Orihime : that happend after you fell asleep, Ichigo also fell asleep and grabbed Yoruichi tail hard and it took all of us to get it out of his grip... Don't bring it up its a sentive subject.

He nodded so Chad let go of him and he simply continue eating until the last two arrived.

Yoruichi : very well are we all here now ?
All : yes sir.

Ichigo noticed Yoruichi tail not knowing he did it.

Ichigo : what happend to your tail Yoruichi ? It looks like one of those flexible toothbrushes.

All gasp (except (y/n) who was still eating)

Yoruichi : what do you mean (red aura and anger coming off him) is there something wrong with it

Ichigo : yeah--eh, no. Nothing. It's a perfectly wonderfull beautiful tail.

Uryu : don't you remember your responsible for that !

Ichigo : huh me ?

Uryu : after you created that cannonball you fell asleep and grabbed his tail. It took the three of us to get you to let go but It was to late. Don't you remember ?

Ichigo : ooh

Yoruichi : my tail.... The tail i was so proud of......

Yoruichi walked very sad away almost if he just heard his kid died.

Uryu : you may be smart to stay away from that subject.

Ichigo : g-got it.

Kukaku : hey ! What happend to Ganju?

Ichigo : huh ? I dunno. He was muttering about something downstairs.

Ganju : never fear Ganju is here !! The hero always arrives last.