Chapter 6 : first captain

Clear blue sky with just a few clouds and a nice sun, silent expect the wind that you felt going through your hair yeah thats life in the soul society.

Expect for today

(Y/n) jumped from roof to roof looking for his friends but it didn't go well after they broke through, soul reapers were everywhere hunting them down thats why he went over the roofs nobody looks up and if they did he just turned inviseble.

He stopped for a second to catch his breath after a very long and hard run and he runned already since he crashed.

(Y/n) : okay (pant) maybe i should have first (pant) tried to see where they landed (pant) and not just run the direction where the most screaming is coming from.

(Y/n) scanned the area with his eyes and was disepointed that he could't find any of his friends the Seireitei was just way too big to just find each other.

He ducked when a group of soul reapers walked by just to walk in a dead end and then went out of it to continue but he heard them complaining up ahead meaning they again went in a dead end.

(Y/n) thought : not even they can find the way.

He stood up and yawned feeling a little bit weak of giving the cannonball all he got and then even started running and using inviseble to stay undetected and that was very tiresome and hard.

(Y/n) thought : can't sleep now gotta find the others and Rukia.

He went on with his journey unknown for the eyes watching him.
??? : look at that.

He kept running but suddenly Guang and Yami appeared.

Guang : (y/n) we will never find them.
Yami : she is right its to big we better just try to find Rukia.

(Y/n) : but we can't just leave them.
Yami : they are probaly fine each one of them is very strong and powerfull but impossible to track down now.

Guang : yes it may be smart to find out where Rukia is being held.

(Y/n) groanded but knew they were right finding Rukia may be easiest thing to do but he didn't know where she was he didn't even knew where he was.

(Y/n) : then how do we find her ?
Yami : lets beat up some of the weaker soul reapers and make them tell us.

Guang : we can't do that ! they are just protecting their home.

Yami : and Rukia protected Ichigo but that doesn't stop them for killing her and what does it matter they are weak and pathecic.

(Y/n) : just because they are weak and pathecic doesn't mean we should beat them up because we can.
??? : you wanna say that again ?

He turned around and found a female soul Reaper wearing what looked like a captain uniform she had black hair that reached the shoulders but also two long braids that ended with two golden rings and she carried her sword on the back of her waist different them most who carried it on their hips.

??? : im soifong captain of the 13 guard squad and you are under arrest Ryoka !
(Y/n) : first buy me dinner sweathart and i consider it that you may put cuffs on me.

She growled and pulled her sword out from his sheath.
Soifong : im warning you for one last time. 
(Y/n) : fine.... A movie is also good.