Chapter 16 : Babies's Very Own Chew Toy!

"Those damn Hyenas growled at me!!Again! " Joker shouted flinching away from them.

"Puddin! It's not the babies fault!! They broke their last chew toy!" Harley shouted in the Hyenas defense.

"Well let's go get one. If we don't soon, Dad is gonna murder them" Izzy said petting the Hyenas and giving Joker puppy eyes.

"Sweetie, I think it's the other way around."Harley said grinning before looking at the Joker

"Fine! Let's go! Get everything ready! We're going to rob the pet store!" Joker said before walking away.

When Joker was gone, Harley and Izzy high five each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SLAM!!

Dick kept on slamming and punching the dummy with all his might. Too long. He been training for so long.... Ever since Izzy left...

"Dick." Bruce said as he walked into the room

Dick ignored him. All he did was punch the dummy again.

"Dick. When are you going to stop training?"

Nothing but punches.

Bruce gave up and walked back to where Alfred was.

"Nothing Sir? "

" Nothing. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright here's the plan, Izzy, you go through the windows. Harley, you sneak out the back door and-"

"Start chaos?" Harley said smiling widely

"Yes Puddin. " Joker smiled back while holding her chin with gentle care

"Already got ya covered!" Harley said holding up a gun.

"And I'll follow behind Harley to, of course, help with the Chaos!" Joker said before chuckling

Izzy laughed along with her dad before jumping out of the van and flipped over to one of the windows outside. She noticed one of them opened and jumped in it, hitting the floor silently. She looked around and noticed many animals, from cats to bunnies, from fish to turtles, from rats to dogs.

"Hello?.. Little girl?.. "

Izzy turned around and saw a man with a orange shirt with the pet shop's name on it and jeans.

"Can I help you?" He asked

"Well you see. I have these two... Dogs! They're my little angels and they need a chew toy Mister. " Izzy said smiling and nodding quickly

He looked Izzy up and down. She was wearing black jeans that were ripped with a purple T shirt, black gloves, boots, and her hair down.

"Uh sure... Wait just a minute." He said before walking to the cashier to the other worker and engage in a conversation.

"Is this guy and idiot!?!? Have he not pay attention to the news??. Shocker.. First time in a while someone didn't recognize me. " Izzy thought with an annoyed face expression but faded when the guy came back.

"Um if you don't mind me asking.. Where are you're parents?"

Izzy put a thoughtful face on before a BOOM sound is heard from the entrance.

"Mommy wants a new chew toy!" Harley yelled with a bat in one hand and a gun in another, pointing it to the cashier.

Joker also had a gun and pointed it at the worker that Izzy was talking to with a HUGE smile on his face.

"There's my parents!" Izzy shouted before laughing crazily

A/N: HEY GUYS!!! I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER!! THERE'S GOING TO BE A PART 2 TO THIS THE NEXT TIME I UPDATE WHICH I'M TRYING TO DO EVERY WEEK!

Unrelated note : If you want to see more of me outside of my writer/Editor zone... Follow me on social media or if you have any questions !!

Instagram: Katyyy.roseee
Snapchat : Katyyy.roseee
Kik : cutie_kat018