Chapter 24 : Battle Cry

A/N: Hey guys! I know that probably my chapters sucks now but please bare with me! I'm trying to get this book to last 40 chapters or at least 30!

Have you guys seen the trailer for the extended version!?! ( above if you haven't) I'm getting the movie for Christmas since it's in December anyway. And maybe the book about the movie 😊

Sorry guys that I haven't been posting cause I'm stressing out in school and failing Earth Science and Geometry 😭 I'm not failing by
Alot so I'm going to do some extra credit to raise up my grade.

NOW:

Izzy watched the city outside the van.

"This is good. This is going to help me become the old me once again." She said smiling

"I just need to forget about him." she said before grabbing her jacket next to her. Taking a look at her 'ACE' before putting it one.

A small weight was lifted off her shoulders making her sigh is relief.

"You need this sweetie?~" Harley asked passing her a gun with purple and black rhinestones.

"Thanks mama." Izzy said before kissing her on the cheek.

Harley held her tight and rubbing  her hair.

"Harley, make sure to focus. " Joker said

"Yes Mr J." Harley said flinching a little. Izzy noticed and held her hand.

Always Mr J...

~

Izzy skipped around the bank, running her hands on the walls as she goes by.

Joker always comes up with the plans. In all of his  plans, either Harley or Izzy are used as a distraction, or when he's in a bad mood, bait.

" Hey! Little Girl! Where's your parents?" A guard called out to Izzy

Izzy turned back and look at him, tilting her head to the side.  She pointed to herself in question.

"Yes you. Where are your parents??" he asked again

She looked at him puzzled. This is the first time someone, a guard, have seen her without running away calling for back up.

" Is your name Ace?" he asked

"Man, you really don't see the news do you?. " Izzy questioned him

" Is your name Ace?" haha! When they hear or say ACE, their first reaction wouldn't be this

"Yes Mister! My mother and father actually came to make a ' Deposit' and I seemed to lost them." Izzy said air quoting the word 'Deposit', hiding the smirk on her face.

"Okay little girl. They're most likely in the front. I can see you there" He said taking her arm, leaving her.

"great... " Izzy said giving a annoyed face at the name ' Little Girl' 

Of course there was a explosion, gun shots... The Same old, same old.

Izzy noticed how things exciting never happened anymore. It just took a lot to realized that.

Everything always goes out the same. We go down, rob, kill people. Buts there's one thing missing..

" Won't you look at here, BATS AND HIS BOY WONDER!"

Bingo.

Izzy turned around and start flipping into the center of the bank. When she came back around, a fist came in connect with her face.

She fell to the ground and look up at the hitter.

" Man oh Man! Isn't this exciting!" Izzy said, faking a smile when looking up at Robin.

A/n: That's all for today! I'm sorry if I didn't post sooner. I been writing this for three days and doing my homework at the same time 😭 ✌️I was going to write more, but I chose to save it for the next chapter