Chapter 39: Love me, Love Me Not.

A/n: one more to go. Thank you.

"...okay... I think I deserve that.." Robin said holding a hand to his cheek

"Ya think? Well, here's my advice because I KNOW!" Ace said kicking him square in the chest.

Robin hits his back against the wall and landed in his chest.

"Izzy listen to me-"

"SHUT UP" She said swinging her arm at him only for him to grab it and squeeze it.

"Listen please,"

"You have hurt me. You have lied to me, abandoned me. There's nothing romantic about that!" She said swinging her other arm only for him to catch that too.

Dick  then takes her body and flips her on the ground at a distance.

"I don't want to hurt you." He said

"Too late for that, don't you think?" She picking up her black bat.

"Izzy, You're not leaving me a choice"

"That's the plan." Izzy said before she starts swinging

Dick blocks her black bat with his bo staff. Izzy got even more mad and started to swing the bat at him multiple times.

They both lean their weapons against each other, using all their strength not to back down.

Dick knocks the bat out of her hand and threw his bo staff to the side. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and his head at the side of her neck.

"Let go of me!! You bastard!" Izzy started shouting while punching this shoulder and chest.

"No! You listen to me!" He yelled

"Why should I!?! Huh?!? You are breaking me Dick. Since day one, you have been slowly breaking me. And, I always give myself into you. I fall for it every time."

"Izzy, I've never meant to hurt you. I care about you, you have to believe me."

"Actions speak louder then words. I know that from experience and what I have seen my mother go through. I'm not going to let someone I care about step over me, and she shouldn't either-"

"I love you." He said

There was a pause between them before Izzy spoke again, feeling a stinging pain on her neck, but ignoring it.

"N-no you don't. You're just saying that, and I'm not going to fall for it!"

"I do. I truly do, no matter what happened in the past, no matter what happens in the future . Always know, always remember, and always believe, that I love you, Izabella Minx Quinn."

A tear drop rolls down her cheek, as she chuckles softly.  Dick pulled back and placed his hand on her cheek. He kisses her lips before looking at her once more.

"I love you, please.." he said

Before Izzy can say anything, the pain in her neck became stronger.

"Agh! Ahhh!" Izzy screamed holding on to her neck.

"Izzy?! Izzy!"