Chapter 25 : Love Or Hate

A/n: who here had Fake ass friends! ✋ sorry, just ughhhhhh. A friend of mines ( let's just call her Ashley) has changed, alot!!! She's wearing less clothes, more adult like, like long tight dresses with high heels. And she's offensive to people and she's racist! She seriously said " I like Asian people because they're smart and Hispanics are stupid" 😑 like no.

Anyway, to the story! ( throwback to my childhood *above video)

*Warning: Those who love this book so much, are most likely going to Fangirl/fan boy!*

" Man oh Man! Isn't this exciting!" Izzy said, faking a smile when looking up at Robin.

Robin shows no reaction at all. Instead, he glares at her through his mask. No expression, zero.

"Awe! What's the matter baby! You lost your smile!" Izzy shouted flipping on him, so her legs are wrapped around his head.

It didn't exactly.. go as planned. The minute Izzy did that, Robin took her by surprised and slammed her back into the ground.

Izzy cried in pain before laughing at it. She looked up at Robin, hiding the fact that she is shocked. His head was faced down.

Before his staff could hit her, she rolled away before flipping to a stand.

"You're gonna be in a world of hurt!" Izzy growled at him, feeling the burning pain on her back.

"I'm gonna help Mr J! Destroy him sweetie!" Harley shouted to Izzy before running down the halls

"With pleasure... " Izzy gritted

Izzy grabbed her metal bat, swinging it before launching at Robin. He's still looking down...

"LOOK AT ME!" Izzy yelled pushing him back, slamming him into the wall. He looked at the ground below his feet.

"I SAID LOOK AT ME! BIRD BRAIN!" Izzy shouted rising the bat to hit him but end up hitting the wall.

Robin avoided it and elbows Izzy is the guts. She yelled in pain before smiling through the pain.

"You've gotten stronger.. " She said before groaning in pain. He still won't look at her.

" Why won't you look at me anymore?.. " She asked walking to him slowly.

She placed her hand on his cheek, slowly rubbing it. Robin flinched, grabbed her wrist and flipped her on her back.

She was pinned on the ground by him, before he started to ripped his mask off.

"THIS IS WHY! YOU BROKE ME! LOVE IS REAL AND THIS IS THE PROOF. LOVE SEEMED SO IMPOSSIBLE TO ME BECAUSE, I WONDERED WHO WOULD LOVE A MESS UP LOSER LIKE ME. THEN YOU CAME INTO MY LIFE! IT WAS NOT SIMPLE, THERE WAS A LOTS OF UPS AND DOWNS, BUT I WOULD GO THROUGH A MILLION MORE IF IT MEANS THAT YOU ARE BY MY SIDE! God damn it,
I L-L-OV-VE Y-Y-YOU!! "
Robin shouted with tear drops, falling down his cheeks and onto Izzy

Izzy was speechless. Totally speechless. He loves her....? A confession? NO, he's playing tricks on me. Noone will love a monster like me but the creator.

She raised her hands to her face and felt tears of her own. She moved her head away, closing her eyes, hoping the tears would stop.

His hand takes hold of her chin and turned her face towards him.

"This is why I didn't look at you. I couldn't, you hurt me so much but I still love you. No matter how hard I try to avoid this, I will always love you, through thick and thin. " He said moving away from her and sitting on the ground in front of her.

Izzy sat up too and moved her head down.

"But, you see us as enemies. You don't love me back and you proved it to me that one night. We will stay enemies, but not expect me to stop loving you"

No response from her...

"Alright then.. " Robin said about to stand up, leave and help Batman against the Joker....

But, Izzy grabs on to his wrist. He looked at her in confusion and try to look at her, but she refuse to look up.

"Izzy, please look up." He begged her

She slowly raise her head, her tears were now visible. She looked at him before saying
" I L-LOV-V-E Y-YOU T-TOO"

"Whaaaaatt?" Robin asked, surprised

"I love you too. I love you too!" Izzy said beginning to smile

Robin started smiling before crashing his lips on hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back just as quickly.

They moved apart with big smiles on their faces. Robin bend down and picked her up. In a instant, she wraps her legs around his waist. They both start laughing and hugging each other

Until..

"IZZY!!"

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS LOVED THIS CHAPTER!! they needed to together sooner because I have this whole plan of how this book is going to end 😊 only like 20 more chapters to go guys!