IZZY'S BIRTHDAY! 🎂 2/2

THIS NOT PART OF THE ORIGINAL STORY. THIS IS A SHORT STORY FOR IZZY'S BIRTHDAY!

 THIS IS A SHORT STORY FOR IZZY'S BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY(LATE )BIRTHDAY TO ALL IN APRIL!!

~

Izzy opened her eyes and noticed the brightness in her room. She yawned and sat up in her bed and stretched.

She got out of bed and walked to the bathroom to brush her teeth. On the way back, she noticed herself in the mirror.

A black tank top, red shorts, and messy messy MESSY, blonde hair.

"Oh god, I look like a mess!" Izzy complained as she passed a hand through her hair.

"If Dick was here, I bet he would have said ' yeah, a hot mess'." Izzy said mocking a manly voice while also chuckling at the thought.

"But you do.."

Izzy turned her attention and saw Dick sitting on her window still. She quickly runs to her door and made sure it was locked.

"Are you crazy?!? My parents are here!" Izzy yelled but in a hushed voice.

"I'll gladly be called crazy, if it means coming to see my girl." Dick smirked and wrapped a arm around her waist and kissing her.

"Why are you acting extra romantic for huh? Am I missing something?" She asked putting her hands on his chest

He pulled out from behind his back, a small box wrapped and topped off with a bow.

Izzy tilted her head in confusion at the present, which Dick secretly finds adorable.

"Happy birthday love. Or did you forget your own birthday...?" Dick laughed

"Aww, you remember. " Izzy smiled sweetly

"Duh!" He said as Izzy hugged him tightly. After a couple of minutes, Izzy pushed him away.

"That's why you're acting strangely romantic! It's my birthday so this is a one time thing!!"
Izzy accused him

"No!! I'm course not!!"

Izzy stood crossing her arms over her chest.

"It's not a one time thing, if we already have so so so many years ahead of us.." Dick said putting a hand on her hip, bringing her closer.

"Yeah sure.... we'll see in the future if you keep that promise mister!" Izzy said picking his nose and Dick kissing her cheek before her lip.

"Bruce wants you to come over tonight." Dick said putting his head in Izzy's hand

"Ugh, what does he want with me now?" Izzy asked

"Nothing bad babe. Just be ready by 7. I'll come pick you up after you have your own birthday celebration with your parents." Dick said walking back to the window still

"Okay, alright... wait a minute.. BABE?!? You just called me babe!"

"Teasing! I'm just teasing you!.... babe.." Dick said winking before crawling out her window.

~

"Happy birthday dear Minxy! Happy birthday to you!!! Everyone, including Harley, Joker, and the goons were singing.

Izzy excitedly blew out the candles and everyo started clapping. Harley and Joker placed their fingers on the icing and put it on Izzy's face, leaving marks of red icing.

They started laughing, and the Hyenas came to jump on Izzy to try to lick the icing off her face.

"Now isn't this fascinating?!!" Joker said before bursting out laughing

"You can say that again pudding!" Harley said kissing Izzy's cheek

"Now why is everyone just standing around? Let's dig in!!"

~

Izzy put on a red sparkly dress and short black gloves. She fixed her hair and did her make up. One she turned around to grab her earrings, she saw Dick's present sitting on the night stand.

She sat on the bed with a smile and started to unwrapped the present. Once she opened the box , the first thing she sees is a picture of Dick smiling.

Izzy narrowed her eyes before rolling her eyes.

"Are you serious, a joke...?

Izzy moved the picture and saw a beautiful ring. It was silver and a little tiny diamond in a shape of a heart in the middle. When she took it out do the box, the letters I.G + D.G was engraved in it.

"I can see you like it." Dick said crawling through the window again.

"I love it."

"I know diamonds is your least favorite, but it is your birthstone after all. Perfect for this event!" He said putting the ring on her finger

"Thank you, so much" Izzy said hugging him

"For now, Izzy Quinn. This ring is a promise ring. I promise to love you, and I promise that one day, an engagement ring will replace that one." Dick said before pulling out a necklace from under his shirt. On the necklace, there was a ring that looks like hers but the gem was different.

"Already talking about marriage? Isn't it a bit too soon to be having this conversation?" Izzy smiled while having her arms wrapped around his neck

" Doesn't matter, I have a feeling that you're the one for me. And it's not just a gut feeling, it's more warm like...here." Dick said pointing to his heart

"You're so god damn cheesy!" Izzy said nudging him

"And you're so god damn salty!" He teased making Izzy gasp

"Alright enough, lets go, we can dance the night away." Dick said grabbing her hand

"Wait.."

"Yeah?" Dick turned back at her

"Seriously with that joke?!?"

"You got the joke!"

"Seriously.....Dick in a box?!?"

"You know you love me~!"