Advice..PERSONAL ( ITS OKAY.)

January 30, 2017

This isn't an update... clearly. But, I need advice. A guy , let's call him mark, as been very "friendly" lately. He likes to touch my hands, my tighs, and play with my hair. He stopped doing that after we got a girlfriend (who he have only met for a week!) and when they broke up ( a week after), he starts doing it again.

He honestly LOVES to annoy me. He loves to yell at me, argue me with me, and even like fighting ( he has scratched me before and grips on to my arm. Also like to close the sleeve which causes me a panic attack)

Then, he starts texting my best friend NON-stop and I don't want her falling for him Bc he is known for likening every girl he meets. Her sister even told me that they text each other for hours! My best friend, let's call her Kaitlyn, isn't the type to having a crush. She never has a crush before, but I'm scared that soon she'll like someone and forget about me..

Can someone, please help me..?

UPDATE; JANUARY 31st

Mark kept talking about my friend. He mentioned her in a total of 4 times and wouldn't leave me alone. My anxiety rose back and during lunch I didn't talk to anyone, not even my best friend. A girl, who I can't stand, kept provoking me by touching my face, touching my phone, and kept bringing up my past relationships.

I'm a violent person, so if I hadn't had good in my heart, you can guess what would have happened. When we were leaving, Kaitlyn opened her arms to me for me to hug her.. cause she sensed I was sad. After I hugged her, I quickly turned around and tried not to cry and break down.

Mark was outside of the library high fiving all of my friends, and I passed right by him the same moment one of my friends said I was sad. He followed me and kaitlyn, trying to get my attention and wanting to know what happened. I held on to her arm and rest my head on her shoulder as we walked. Mark begged me to smile at least once and wanted to hug me. Kaitlyn lied to him saying that I was sad cause I was hungry which made me smile.

They both checked up on me to see if I was okay.

^^^ my best friend...
she promised to protect me from the girl who was bothering me. ( cause today she didn't noticed Bc she was talking to someone else in our squad)

I doubt she will actually like mark, but whatever happen I'll be there for her. Til the end.

!!!!THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE!!!!