Chapter 28 : Not Knowing

A/n: I was thinking about not updating today but, I just couldn't stay away from Wattpad and this story

Izzy cried on her room since yesterday.

She never have been so scared before, IN HER LIFE.

She has never really seen the true wrath of her father, only her mother has...

She grew up fearless, knowing that parents would keep the outside people from hurting her, but who would keep him from hurting her?

Her mother? Izzy didn't want him hurting her. DEFINITELY NOT HER.

.... Dick??

He can't hurt him! I can't let him! I-

"Robin.." Izzy cried

I can't him hurt Robin. I'll protect him, with all I am.

Izzy got off the bed and opened the door a crack and saw her mother playing with the hyenas. Smiling and laughing.

Izzy looked at her amazed. Truly nothing can break her happiness but him. Even if he does something, she picks herself back up and look forward to another day.

She has known him a lot longer, Izzy doesn't know how he was before she was born...

Joker wasn't here because he went on a mission with some of his goons. Another one of their punishments, they're not allowed to go with him.

Izzy turned back and climbed out the window.

~

Robin stood on top of the roof top, wearing dark jeans, and a dark red hoodie with the hood up. He walks back and forth and looks around.

"... Where is sh-"

"Dick... "

He stopped at her voice and turned around, immediately. In front of him was Izzy, walking slowly with tears down her face.

"Dick." she sobbed and walked closer to him.

At the sight of her tears, he runs to her and hugs her tightly as she cried in his shoulder.

"shh shh. Let it out Minx... Let it out. "