1- Morning

A/N: Italics is mind-linking

Lena POV

* Beep. Beep. Beep*

"Wake up! Wake up! Mate's Gonna be there! Wake Up!" Rosita, my semi-psycho wolf, squeals. Did I forget to mention that I'm a Werewolf, and talking to our wolf is perfectly normal? Well, I just did.

"Ok, ok, I 'm getting up. OWW!" I reply, wincing at the twinge of pain from my ribcage at the sudden movement.

" That's what you get for getting us into a bar fight last night, idiot."

"Ok, Ok. Agreed I was an idiot. Now, why isn't it healed?"

" Fine. If I heal it, no bar fights, and you get up to meet mate."

" Ok, agreed. Now just do it."

Getting into the shower, and beginning to shampoo my hair, I think back to when I first "met", more like smelled, my mate.

*** 3 Months Ago***

Shifting back, having just tracked the rogue vampire down, and behind me, Emerald and Aphrodite also shift. Walking up to the two leaders, Deidre and Rouge Soul Onyx.

"Lena, Emerald, Aphrodite, what can we do for you?" Rouge Soul asked

I then smell an intoxicating scent. "Sis, can you take over? I think I know what the goddess was warning me about... Dang, that smells good."

" Yep. No problem, did you find your mate?"

"Most likely, oh shit. It's coming from the training field, where the second prince is."

"Go tal-----"

*** Present Day ***

"Lena! Hurry up, or you're gonna be late!" Aphrodite, my lovely sister, hollered as she opened the door, bringing in the lovely smell of bacon.