13- Heat (day 3)

A/N update 1 of 3

Lena POV

I wake up once again to Zane Jr poking me in my thigh. Thank goddess this is the last day... and I know that I'll be horny tonight. Zane moves, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Morning, Baby Girl." He whispers, making my heart splutter and shivers run down my back. 

"Good morning, hottie." I reply, nibbling on his ear. He groans, and I smirk. Getting up, I playfully smack his eight pack, that's totally drool worthy. I then brush Zane Jr and say "You got a problem there, mister. Have fun!" as I turn on my heel, grab the pile of my clothes and wallet off my dresser, then head to Ari's room.

As I leave, I hear him groan, making me laugh. Who knew that teasing someone would be so much fun, well... for me, that is. Knocking, I hear Twi holler "Come In!". I walk in and no sooner than I put my stuff down, I was being pushed to the bathroom, being told to take a shower.

Now, you might wonder what we're doing today, the girls and I are going out. Shopping, movies, manis and pedis. The whole nine yards. While we are gone, the guys will be at home, having a guys day, then come and meet up with us at the mall around lunch. 

I get out, dry off and get dressed. Then Em and Ari attack me with make-up, then do my hair. "Done. Twilight, you're next."Ari says.

I look in the mirror and I'm amazed. You'd think I was going on a date, not girl's time. I was wearing a dark red cami with lace at the bottom, blue jean shorts, paired with my silver wolf necklace and my wolf paw print cuff bracelet. My hair was curled inward on the ends, and for the make-up was a simple cat eye, with winged eyeliner and mascara. Ari pulls out my red spiked wedges.  They topped the look off, causing everyone to lose their breath. 

"Damn. If Zane will let you go, we might have to bring them along. How in the hell do you make that look so sexy?" Grim remarked, possibly jealous

"No idea Grim. I doubt if Zane seen me, he'd let me go without him. Considering I did already tease him this morning, after being woke up with being poked by Zane Jr, I left him extremely turned on, and I think he's still in the shower."

They laugh, and Ari ends up having tears in her eyes. 

"You're cruel to the poor guy!" Twilight whisper-screamed.

I laugh. "Nope. Not my fault. My wolf told me to do it, and the fact that I'm in heat. Y'all lucky ya don't have to deal with it."

Zane POV

She freaking teased me! My mate fucking teased me, when she's in heat, making me horny as fuck and her teasing and unknown flirting is going to end up making me finish the mating process with her. Now I have to get a iceberg cold shower.

*************

Shivering in the shower, my boner still full force, not helped by the laughter downstairs from the girls. I give up and turn the shower to hot, taking a normal one. Hearing the bedroom door open, and then I smell her. Lilac and moonlight, stronger because of her heat.

"Babe, you alright?" She asks, as I hear her sit on the bed.

"I'm still horny as fuck. Thanks, Baby Girl." I reply

"Sorry babe, Rosita told me to. Oh, and ya might get laid tonight, because today's the last day of my heat, and I might wake you up in the middle of the night so you can take care of my left over horniness." She replies, closer.

I get out of the shower and wrap a towel around me, I  step out, only to have my jaw drop at her. Absolutely gorgeous, and the towel stirs more at the thought of what she hinted at. Shit.