23- Zane POV

"There's one more thing we want you to know".

Everyone goes from rowdy to so quiet you could hear a pin drop.

"I'm pregnant." Lena says and seconds later they go wild, especially those close to us (as in family).

"Now, onto the party!" I announce.

Everyone breaks up, splitting off to go do as they wished, and every so often some wolves or others come up and congratulate us on our pup. Noticing how some don't smell like weres or vamps, I ask her why.

"Love, why does some don't smell like vampires or werewolves?"

(A/N: I think I've already explained this, but if I haven't, here's what the Goldsilver Pack is "officially")

"The pack is a sanctuary pack. Anyone seeking refuge, protection, or just want a new pack come here. Most of the time, they're wolves, vamps, shifters, or warlocks- or whatever they wish to be called- and they're running form a mate that hurts them, cheats, or other things that are waaay worse than that."

"Wouldn't anyone be able to just come and get them?"

"You're insane. Why do you think they come here? Everyone knows that the Nightstalker twins will kill if you come uninvited into our territory. They come because here is safe. Here, no one can get them. Here, they're under the protection of the Moon Goddess's first and second lieutenants, and they know that if nessacary, I will show packs exactly why you don't mess with my pack." Lena aggressively replies. In response, I rub circles on her back and she slowly relaxes

"I get it love, chill. I was just trying to figure things out." I reply, then scent more wolves coming. "What's going on?"

"Nearby packs are coming to join. They all listen to me, and we're the top alpha and luna, and they patrol parts of my territory for me, but they're all part of this pack." My beloved says as a few alpha couples come up to us.

"I heard we got our Alpha male, beta male and Hunter finally got his mate." The male says.

"Yep, love, this is Alpha Ren, Alpha Ren, your Alpha, Zane. And its beta males. Betas Dimitri and Sergey. Hunter's girl is my mate's sister, Lilah." Lena says, introducing the two of us. "Oh, sorry, Luna Clarisse. This is my mate, Zane. Zane, this is Ren's mate, Clarisse.."

I then hear what seems like all of the alphas in the territory linking me, telling when they're coming.

"Len, why would all of the pack come?"

"To meet you, Dimitri, Sergey and for our whole 'get to know the rest of the pack' get together we have."

"When is it?"

"Typically a week after the last group gets here. That's enough time for the stragglers to get here and for them to rest up, get used to the place, and see if there's any mates."

She cuts the link off, going to meet up with other lunas, Clarisse following her.

"How do you like it here, Alpha?" Ren asks

"Much better than home, but the weather will take a little to get used to... Australia's weather is alot different than here from what I've heard. I'd prefer you to call me by my name, not my rank... reminds me too much of Australia."

"It'll grow on you, Zane. Siberia always does."

"Is the rest of the territory like Siberia?"

"No, actually. We encompass all of the old USSR countries, and a few other countries with our satellite packs, who have an alpha and a luna, but are pack members of this pack." Ren says, and a girl that looks just like him comes up with a male that doesn't smell like a were or vamp, who promptly wanders off to the food. 

"So you're Alpha Zane. I'm this dickhead's twin sister, Rosalind. Somewhere is my mate, Landon...." Rosalind says, trailing off, then eyes sparking when she spots a male. "There he is! Over by Beta Aphrodite is my mate. He's kinda bee brained, but he's a keeper. Land cares for everyone in our pack, and everyone else."

Lena then comes over. "Great, you've met my Second Lieutenant, Rosalind. My First Lieutenant is Emerald. I think my third, fourth and fifth are going to be getting here for the meeting, but with them, I never know. They're getting a little too lax-a-daisy with their responsibilities if being a Lieutenant of the First Lieutenant of the Moon Goddess... Rosalind, if you see or meet anyone who show themselves to be perfect for the role, let me know."

"Of course, Luna."

"Now, get your packs situated, and tonight we'll have a bonfire. From what I hear, we have enough wood, and its safe."

"Alright." Landon then turns and tells his pack to settle in, and about the bonfire later and Ren's pack also settles in.

I look at my luna and smile. Who knew her pack was basically one gigantic family from various backgrounds... and I think that is amazing.

I mean, its ran by her, and she is beyond amazing... as a mate and alpha (A/N: remember, she was (and still is an) alpha when she was the sole leader of the Goldsilver Pack)... I wonder how she's going to be when she's a mother, not that I have any doubt in her, because I don't.

*******************

I'm back!

What was your favorite part of this chapter or of previous chapters?

Sorry for the long wait, but I kinda had writer's block... I think I broke the block, and the next chapter will be the bonfire and something might happen to he happy beta mates...

Love,

-MB0061