7- FOOD FIGHT!!

Lena POV

Leaving Zane up in bed, sleeping, I walk downstairs, two bottles in hand, one nearly empty and the other empty, my mark proudly displayed.

Ari looks up, eyes instantly going to my neck. "Zane marked you!" She squealed, looking closer at it, as I poured out the rest of Zane's drink into the sink.

"It's so beautiful... Ok, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm now jealous of my sister."

"Why are you jealous of Lena, Aphrodite?" Emerald asked, then seeing my mark. 

"Nice mark, Lena."

"Thanks," I reply, smiling, and putting the bottles on the counter with the others, "I made every other girl in the school jealous of me, along with getting his mark."

"How'd you do that?"

"Marked him." I reply, and then the doorbell rang.

Opening the door, relieved to see that it's only the pizza delivery boy, with our 10 pizzas. " 90 dollars please." he asks. 

"Ari, can you? I have to go wake up my boyfriend."

"No problem." Ari mutters, pulling out 4 20's and one 10. "Here you go." 

Zane POV

Feeling sparks on my side, and hearing my angel's voice in my ear, I slowly wake up. Waking up completely as she gently tugged on my ear with her teeth, then whisper, "Pizza's here." 

I look at her neck and smile. My family crest, a shining star, a wolf with purple eyes in the center of it, and my initials in cursive. ZO, for, Zane Onyx. I pull her down into my lap and nestle my head in her neck. "I love you." I mumble, my brain a pile of mush.

"I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Not possible. Anyway, do you want to go and get pizza or let them eat it?"

Instead of answering, I throw her over my shoulder, and carry her downstairs, all the while feeling my butt on fire, and hearing her protests. Putting her down, I smile at her reaction. Smacking me across the chest, only to be met with rock hard muscles. "Oww. You have a hard chest." My angel whines, flapping her hand in the air.

Mercury POV

Sitting on the couch, when I hear the call of 'Pizza's Here!', Hunter and I break off our heated argument on what genre of movie is better. RomComs or Thrillers. Walking out to the kitchen/ dining room, I catch a glimpse of Lena's new mark.

(Begining of the food fight)

I pull a piece of pepperoni off, and before I could eat it, Hunter makes a remark about me being a hopeless romantic because I watch RomComs. I throw the pepperoni at him, and it sticks on the center of his forehead. Hunter pulls a Lena and throws a slice of pizza. I duck and it ends up hitting Zane in the face.

Growling, Zane picks up a watermelon, in which we got for some reason, and chucks it, meaning to hit Hunter, but instead hits Dagger, and leaving a small dent in the fridge.  Lena on the other hand, pulls out onions, tomatoes, garlic, jalapenos, broccoli, cauliflower, cheese wheels, frozen fish, bass, ketchup, mustard, ranch, soy sauce, eggs, flour, sugar, chocolate syrup, caramel, sprinkles, whipped cream, and some sort of powdered foods.

"Now. Food fight. Use anything I pulled out, including the pizzas. The only requests are: don't dent anything on purpose, and please stay off the carpet."Lena says

They nod, "Fight begins in 3... 2... 1... Fight!"Lena hollers, as I grab the syrups , ketchup, and mustard.

3rd Person POV

Lena throws the honeydew at her mate, while dumping ranch and caesar dressing on Twilight.

Aphrodite takes the whipped cream and dumps it on both of the lovebirds. 

Zane splashes sprinkles and throws the bass at Dagger.

Twilight throws the jalapenos and garlic at both Hunter and Mercury. 

Mercury, Grim, and Emerald sneak up and smash lettuce on Dagger, Twilight, and Port.

Zane once again throws a watermelon, this time at Lena.

Lena throws the frozen fish at everyone, and she ends up winning, only to have Port sneak up on her and squirt mustard, along with pouring sugar, flour, and the powdered stuff on her.

Vengeful, Lena throws eggs at Port, along with the last of the sprinkles, caramel, sugar, and flour.

They all end up laughing at the mess they made, and the fact that the pizzas were the only things that remained untouched... that is if you left out the slice that started it all.

Lena POV

I look at all of us, covered head to toe in many foods, some of us smelling a little fishy, and laugh.

"I think we all can agree that we needed that, right?" I ask.

"Yep, we sure did. Now tomorrow, instead of going to school, shopping trip. First to the store, then to the mall." Emerald said

"Alright. Sounds a lot better than going to school any day. That's settled, now, go get showers, then we ALL will clean the mess, and eat. Perhaps we might even watch Fast and Furious: Tokyo Drift."

Everyone trudged off to the bathrooms, Zane coming with me. 

"Can I join you?" Zane asked, already shirtless

"Uh, how about an NO. After we mate you can, and don't push me to mate, because that just means more punishment, along with having to wait longer. "

"Ugh. Fine. Hurry up or else."

I scurry into the bathroom, then close and lock the door because Zane is a little horny dog now that we're marked. 

"I heard that!" Zane hollers from my room.

"That was the point, my love!"

"My love? That's what I'm supposed to call you, not you call me." Zane hollered back, pulling on the bathroom door.

"You waited too long to. Now it's a name I'll use on you. Don't worry, it'll be in private, just between us, my love." I reply, turning the shower off, and drying off.

Going to my closet, I grab a neon green bra and panties set, pink cami, and loose yoga pants. Wouldn't want to give Zane jr too much of a work out yet... I then burst out laughing. 

Walking out, and watching his eyes take my outfit in, and noticing the fact that my mark is on full display makes him growl with lust or pleasure. 

Zane POV

Forcing my eyes off of my mate, (who somehow in that simple outfit, made a very prominent tent in my pants without touching me) I more like ran into the bathroom, in an effort to hide my little situation... To make it worse, I hear her laughing outside the door.

"I'll be downstairs, my love." she says, making me growl. I hate that name. 

Instead of answering, I first take a cold shower, then take a real shower. Getting out and drying off, knowing she isn't downstairs, but laying on her bed, I walk out, with a towel wrapped around my waist. 

Looking down, I say "Hey there, sexy."

Her head moves to look at me, and she comes face to face to my towel, and all that. Her eyes widen, and face turns red as she pulls a pillow over her head. 

"Go get some clothes on!" my angel said, voice muffled because of the pillow.

"Fine, fine. I will."

I come back out, five minutes later, fully dressed. "It's safe now, my angel.

She moves the pillow and sits up. Glaring, my angel replies "Don't you ever do that again, you a$$!"