14- Morning After

A/N update 2 of 3

Lena POV

Feeling sparks trail up my stomach in invisible patterns, I halfway open my eyes, muttering "I didn't say you could stop" when he stops.

"How do you feel?" He asks, referring to last night.

"I'm fine, maybe a little sore, but fine otherwise." I reply, catching his lips with mine. I wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer to me. We break apart, and I smile. "What'cha want for breakfast, and not me?"

"Really? That wasn't even on my mind. Anyway, I don't know, but I really should feed sometime soon." Zane replies, meaning he really should get some blood sometime soon.

I tilt my head, giving him more access, wordlessly telling him to drink from me. "No, I wouldn't know when to stop. Not doing it."

"I trust you. You'll know when to stop. Raziel wouldn't let you kill me. Please. This way, I know you've had something." I say, knowing he wouldn't kill me, and trusting both him and Raziel.

Giving in, he lets his fangs elongate, and pierce my skin. After a second of pain, all I feel is pleasure. I moan, and he pulls me closer.

Zane POV

Letting go, I clean the bite and pull my angel closer.

"I didn't take too much?"

"Nope. That felt good, similar to the bite you did to claim me." My love replies, and at my still worried look, pulls me closer. "I'm fine. You can stop worrying about me for now. Come here."

I slightly relax, pulling her into my chest, and wrap my arm around her waist. She soon falls asleep, lulled by my heartbeat.

I end up looking at the clock, and it says 8:59. After waiting for it to reach 9 am, I carefully get up, not waking her up, knowing that she does need the sleep.

I do my routine, and pull a pair of basketball shorts on. I head downstairs, after pulling a blanket over her. I'm the only one that can see her in that way.

In the kitchen, I pull out the eggs, cheese, and bacon from the fridge. Grabbing two frying pans, I make bacon and eggs, knowing that once she gets her hands on the bacon, anyone who touches it is dead. That also includes anyone who thinks of touching it.

Lena POV

Waking up to an empty bed, telling me that Zane is somewhere around the house. I get up, do my bathroom routine, then get dressed in neon pink bra and underwear, covering it up with one of his Captain America shirts.

I quietly walk downstairs, and hug him from behind, my fingers moving up and down over his totally drool worthy and lickable eight pack.

"Morning, beautiful."

Instead of replying, I go on my tippy toes, and trail kisses up from his neck, to his jawline, ending when he turns his head and catches my lips with his. Eventually, we break apart, and he cracks a smile. "I made breakfast."

Stealing a piece of bacon from his plate, I reply with a flirty smile, "I see, thank you, my love."

He groans, "If you keep that up, I'll take you right here, and have my way with you."

I jump up on the counter, and give him a sultry smile. Pulling him between my legs and biting my lip, I reply "Maybe I want you to take me to bed, my love."

He growls, because I just teased him, and he kinda hates being called 'my love'. Instead of replying, I begin to eat, purposely moaning, but it is really good.

"Keep doing that, and I'll take you right here." Zane growls, lust making his voice impossibly sexier. I then feel my core heating up at it, and the thoughts that Rosita is giving me.

His eyes turn black and his arousal gets even harder, at the scent of my arousal. Picking me up, bridal style, he carries me to the couch, he makes good on his threats.

Zane  POV

I wake up, my beloved's (vampire's word for mate) naked body next to mine, I smile. Damn is she good. Tracing the faint outline of her biceps, I just fall more in love with her. I then notice a faint gold aura around her, and a faint silver one around me. What the hell is going on?

As if she heard my thoughts, my beloved wakes up, with a twinkle in her golden eyes. Wait, aren't they blue or violet and silver? Again, What the hell is going on?

"Babe, calm down. Now that I have a mate, and fully mated with him, my full abilities are coming in. You being my mate, are becoming stronger too."

"Wait, what?"

"With me being the Omega, aka the scariest wolf living, my mate must be just as strong. Hence the faint glowing aura, and the different eye color. Your abilities, or powers, which ever you want to call them, are coming in too. Yours will be able to counter effect mine, in case of me losing control of them, you'll be able to get me under control. This also means that you are now the most powerful Vampire living. No matter the rank, you can make them submissive to you, via what I call, Alpha tone. That does include kings, and any rouge ones. Its just like mine which works on Werewolves. The rest, we'll find out in time. Its perfectly normal, and its also normal to have extreme cravings for mating, or strange food cravings. Hell, it's normal to be sleepy all the time for a week or two, so if you are, don't fight it. Oh, and our bond is going to be waaay stronger than a normal bond. Ours is what's called an Astral Bond, extremely rare, and very precious. If one of us is too far from the other, one of us will get sick, until the other is with us again. If one of us dies, the other does almost immediately afterwards."

"So you're basically saying that you being my beloved, I get a whole bunch of abilities that counteract yours, we'll have a bond that makes us basically inseparable, even with death, and that I'm the strongest vampire now?"

"Yep" she replies, popping the "p".

"Damn." Is all I can say.

"I know, quite shocking, isn't it?"

"Yeah, nothing would ever make me stop loving you, gorgeous."

***********************

A/N

There's a surprise next chapter, especially for those who wish to know more about Lena/Rosita, and you'll also find a little more about Aphrodite, her sister.