3- Singing

A/N: about 3 hrs later...

Zane POV

Following her scent, I find my mate in a tree near the woods, quietly singing. Catching part of the song, it sounds like one I like myself, Control by Halsey.

I cough to get her attention, and her face goes red. So beautiful.

"Your singing is beautiful."

"Thanks, and how long were you there?"

"Long enough to know that you like Halsey's Control as much as I do."

She glances down and does something with her phone. "Well, come up here, UNLESS of course you wanna look weird."

Gladly climbing up the tree, and sitting on the branch nearest her, she then leans on my shoulder, I then smile. "One question."

Snapping her head up, wondering if she got whiplash from it, "Ok, Shoot."

"Do you have Narcissistic Cannibal?"

Instead of answering, it starts playing from her phone.

Lena POV

I find a tree, away from the others. I instantly unplug my earbuds, and start playing Control by Halsey. Instinctively, I start singing along.

After the song finishes, I hear a cough. Looking down, I see Zane. He's so lucky that I love him.

"Your singing is beautiful." By now, my face is red, I'm sure of it.

"Thanks, how long were you there?"

"Long enough to know that you like Halsey's Control as much as I do."

I look down and pause Narcissistic Cannibal cover by EarlyRise before it begins to play. "Well, come up here, UNLESS of course, you wanna look weird."

He gladly climbs up the tree, and sitting on the branch nearest me, I lean my head on his shoulder, and I feel his smile. "One question."

Whipping my head up so fast, I'm surprised that I don't get whiplash, I reply "Ok, Shoot."

"Do you have Narcissistic Cannibal?"

Instead of answering, I press play after I restart it.

Surprising even myself, I begin to sing. Hearing his voice shocked me, hitting every note perfectly, his voice mixing with mine perfectly.

Ending, we burst out laughing, realizing that maybe having someone sharing multiple favorite songs that's the same as yours isn't going to be that bad.

"That sounded better than the original, or any cover that I've heard." Zane remarks

"Agreed, and I didn't know you could sing like that, considering the fact that you basically freaked out when the music professor asked you to cover a song."

"You did too!"

"Touché, Babe, Touché." I reply, all serious.

Zane laughs as I smack his head, growling.

"Lena, you have about 30 minutes until your next class." Mercury, one of the few Thetas that I brought, warned me.

I link back, "Thanks Merc. Guess I'm gonna have to head back soon."

"Babe, next class in a half hour, c'mon. Sooner we get there, the better the seats are."

The Werewolf and Her Vampireजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें