10- Meeting his Parents

Zane POV

It's been three days since the shopping adventure, and I haven't heard a word from Vlad or Lilah. It's driving me nuts. I'm supposed to take her over there to meet them in two days, and not a fucking word from them. My phone then buzzes, and 'Vlad' is on screen.

I answer. Before I could say anything, Vlad begins in a whisper, "I was told not to call you, but Lilah told mom and dad about your mate, and they're demanding to meet her ASAP. As in tonight. I know your girl is gonna be pissed, but if you don't introduce them tonight, things will happen that won't be good. I gotta go. See ya tonight." He then hangs up.

Feeling the sparks on my cheek and a gentle hand pulling my face up, I end up looking into those baby blue eyes that I could get lost in forever. "What is it, babe?"

I try to look down, keyword try. "My parents are demanding to meet you tonight. If they don't, things will happen that won't be good, or that's how Vlad put it. Semi-formal, I guess."

"Alright. I guess red won't be a good color choice?"

"Right," I reply, looking in the closet, and spotting the perfect one. A deep purple floor length dress, side cutout, mid thigh high slit, and sweetheart neckline. Trailing from the strap down around the cutout, are diamonds, highlighting the cutout.

I pull it out, and ask, "How about this one, baby girl?"

Lena POV

When Zane pulls out the dress I had just recently bought, the purple one with the white diamonds, I realize that it's perfect.

"You already know the answer. It's perfect. When will we be leaving?"

"Around 5:30."

"Alright. I'll start getting ready around 4:30."

*******************************

"Ari, i need a little help."

"With what?"

I point to my hair, "Figuring out what to do to this. Meeting Zane's parents tonight."

Ari rolls her eyes. "Alright, what are you going to wear?"

"The Side cutout and diamond purple dress. I was going to wear the red and diamond side cutout, but red isn't a good color to be worn around Vampires."

"Get over here and let me do your hair. Simple or not simple?"

"Simple. If we did something more, his mom most likely would think I'm trying to make her feel lesser than what she is."

"Alright. Sit there and let me work my magic."

Aphrodite POV

Simply curling the ends of her hair inwards, I smile. This won't get old, at all. Me doing her hair and makeup, her asking me for help with it. I finish with her hair, then do her makeup. A perfect cat-eye, lip gloss, and bronzer.