9- Shopping! (part 2)

Lena POV

"Zane, Hurry Up!" Mercury yelled, making Zane, hug me tighter. Eventually, he lets me go, and I climb in my blue 2016 Chevy Silverado 2500, 4door. Shortly thereafter we all pull out, me and two silver trucks heading to the mall, and the boys to the store to replace the food that went into the food fight last night. 

I call my love and wait for him to answer.

"Hey, baby girl." He says, and my heart splutters at him calling me his baby girl.

"Hey, babe. Isn't your sister going to meet us there?"

"Yeah, why?"

"What does she look like? and Who will she be looking for?"

 "She will be looking for a girl with blonde hair, blue eyes, with my family crest, (aka, my mark), on her shoulder. She is 5'1, Black hair, green eyes. There will be about 8 elite vampires around. Allow her to introduce herself first. I'd suggest you then introduce yourself as her brother's mate. Vlad already has a mate, so she'd know you mean me. Be careful not to piss off the other vampires, baby girl."

"Alright. We'll be careful. You be safe, and call me when you're here, love you."

"Will do. Love you too." he replies, then hangs up. 

Twenty minutes later, we pull into the mall. Getting out, and meeting up with Grim, Twilight, Emerald and my sister, I describe the girl we're supposed to meet up with. "Alright. On our way here, I called Zane to get a description of his sister. She is 5'1, Black hair, green eyes. There are about 8 elite vampires around for her security detail. We are to let her introduce herself first, then I will introduce us, starting with me. She will be looking for a girl that matches my description. Be careful not to piss off the other vampires too."

"Alright. We can do that. Now, let's go in. We have clothes to buy."

Walking in, I soon spot his sister. "Alright. She's over there. Hide your scents." I say, receiving a chorus of 'yes Lena's'.

She walks over. "Hi, I'm Lilah."Lilah says with a smile.

"Hi, I'm your brother's mate, Lena. These are my friends, Grim, Twilight, and Emerald. Lastly, this is my sister, Aphrodite." I reply, feeling Zane come up behind me. 

Lilah gives Zane a hard look, "Why haven't you told us you found your mate?"

Before he answers, he takes a deep breath and mutters, 'Stop hiding your scents.' They look at me for confirmation, and I slightly nod.  

"I've been a little busy. Vlad already knows that I found her. "

"Busy? With what? Claiming her?"

"How about college, food fights, and spending time with her? Oh wait. You're more worried about being mommy's perfect princess, instead of paying attention. If you had, you would've realized I haven't been home since yesterday, and I didnt sleep at home. Are we going to stand here and argue all day or not?"

I roll my eyes and pull him closer to me, so he would calm down.

"Better?" I link him

Giving me a slight nod, he replies "Yeah, thanks."

"No problem, babe. Anyway, some of those elites have silently been getting closer to us, as we stood here."

"Probably wondering why I'm with 9 werewolves, and why one of them has my mark and I have hers." I then cut the link

Walking to the first store, which is Aeropostale, I inwardly groan, thinking 'this is gonna be a long day. With Lilah's endless chatter, and the elites following us everywhere, I am going to get an epic headache very soon.'

Three hours, and fourteen stores later, We're standing outside VS (Victoria's Secret). I turn to the guys, "Stay here. That includes you, babe. We'll come out when we're done."

*******

One hour, three dozen pairs of lacy bras and underwear later, I walk out, five bags on my arms. Like I needed any more bags. Zane shakes his head, but wisely doesn't say a word, but offers to take the bags from me. I hand them over and tell him no peeking, then I pick up other bags of mine. Loading all of my bags in the truck, I toss Zane the keys. 

He effortlessly catches them and gets in. Sliding in the passenger seat, I look over at him and smile. "You're lucky, ya know that, right?"

"How am I lucky?"

"I let you drive my truck. I don't let anyone drive it, except you, that is."

"Well, thanks for making me feel special. I love you, Baby Girl."

There goes my heart again. Spluttering in my chest. "I love you too, My love," I say, whispering the last words in his ear. 

I then drift off to sleep, listening to his heartbeat and the radio. Next thing I know, I feel like I'm being carried, and the sparks tell me it's Zane. I move my head, pressing harder against his chest, he laughs and tells me to go back to sleep. I nod, then drift off again. When I wake up again, I notice that all of my clothes, except the five VS bags were taken care of, and that the shower was going.

I take a deep breath, and find that Zane's scent of fresh rain and the woods is coming from the shower. I quietly get up, mask my scent, and 'sneak' over to the bathroom. Without a second thought, I begin to quickly and quietly undress and hug Zane from behind.

Zane POV

Feeling sparks around my waist, I turn, and look down to see my angel. "I thought you said no showers with he other until we've mated."

"Is it illegal for me to want to take a shower with my mate? Anyway, thank you or taking care of my clothes, nd not touching the VS bags." She replies, leaning up for a kiss.

"Your welcome. And no, it isn't illegal to take a shower with me, I'm just surprised." I reply, thinking 'when  are we going to mate? Raziel is getting impatient, especially after seeing you in such desirable clothing.'

"Babe, the soonest is after my heat, which should be coming in the next week or sooner. Rosita has been telling me to jump you, since the moment I first scented you. Who's Raziel?"

"My vampire. Similar to how you have your wolf, it's the same way with vampires."

"Got it." She replies, turning the water off, and grabbing two towels.

I whisper in her ear, "I really wish you wouldn't cover yourself, you're gorgeous, my beloved."

"You'll have this soon enough. Now get dressed. I love you."

Lena POV

Going over to my closet, know my heat will come in the next five days, not next week, I decide a little temptation would be good for him. Digging in the second of five bags, I find the set I was looking for. Lime green and light pink lace bra and underwear. I grab his Thor vs Loki shirt and throw it over my arm, for when I get up in the morning.

I go back to bed, and shortly thereafter, the bed dips, signifying that Zane came to bed.

"Do you have to wear that to bed?" He whispers in my ear.

"Is that complaining I hear? I thought you'd like being able to feel more of me without clothes on. If you don't, I can go and put one of your shirts on, along with a pair of yoga shorts." I reply, looking him dead in the eye.

"I like it, it's just that Zane Jr likes it too." He replies, as I press closer to him and then feel it.

"Night." I tell him, wordlessly telling him to deal with it.

"Night baby girl." My love replies, pulling me closer to him, arm around my waist, locking me in his vice like grip.

I drift off to sleep, lulled by his heartbeat and delicious scent, and the fact that Rosita is finally quiet for once. My last thought is that she mostly wanted to know how Zane looked, uncovered. Leave it to me to have a horny and perverted wolf.