22- Wait, You Have A Pet Snow Leopard?!?!?

Lena POV

Getting our luggage, I lead the way outside and take a deep breath. "Gotta love the smell of St Petersburg. Actually nope. I don't love it."

"Luna." Someone says to my left. I look, and I see Chris, short for Christine.

"Chris. Nice to see you again."

"Come with me, and watch out, Ziva has been sad without you."

"Wait, you brought her here?"

"Yeah. She somehow knew that I was coming to get you, and I wouldn't of been able to leave without her."

I smile and laugh. Opening the back door of the truck, Ziva slinks out, staying by my side, growling at anyone who comes too close, which includes Zane. "Love, one sec. Ari, can you go get raw chicken breast or anything with chicken, and without dressing or anything else?"

"Yep. Be right back." Ari walks over to the nearby McDonalds and gets a grilled chicken sandwich, without dressing. Pulling the meat off of the bread, she hands it to Zane. "Give this to her, while saying gentle. Ziva will be your best friend shortly."

Zane then walks over, and does as Ari said, and Ziva accepts him, at least for an hour or two. "Alright. Zane, you're with me and Ziva, in the truck. The rest of ya can shift and ride in the back of the truck, or get one of the other trucks we have here."

********6 Hours Later********

Stopping in front of the pack house, one of the many in our territory, I get out and let Ziva out. She takes off, going to hunt.

"How long have you had Ziva?" Lilah asks

"Do you even know who Ziva is?"

"No"

I whistle, and she comes bounding out of the forest, minutes later, sitting at my feet. "This is Ziva. And to answer your question, I've had her since she was 5 hours old. Came across her family, and she was the last one. Her mother died seconds after I promised to care for Ziva for her."

"Wait. You have a pet snow leopard!!??" Lilah exclaims.

"Yep. I sure do. Anyway, there's food here, refresh yourself because we still have another six hours to get there. Rest up an hour, then we're back on the road." I dismiss Ziva, and she goes out to hunt. She brings back two rabbits for me to clean and cook for her.

Ten minutes later, Ziva is eating her food. "What's that smell? It smells really good." Someone says

I turn around and see Alexander. "Really? If you want some, go catch it. You smell Ziva's food. She caught it, she eats it. Go catch your own, or you can find something else." Zane then walks in, and by the look in his eyes, I know exactly what he wants.

I walk up to my room, and once Zane is in here, I lock the door. I wrap my arms around his neck, and kiss him. I hear Ziva lay down outside the door. He pulls me onto his lap on the bed, and brushes my hair off the left side of my neck. I tilt my head, giving him more access, and I feel his fangs puncture my neck as he slides a finger into my core. He moves inside me, causing me to moan. Not taking much more for me to climax, I climax as he closes the bite.

"Go ahead and go to sleep. Ari can lead us to our pack. I'll drive, and you need to sleep. I know you haven't been able to sleep well lately. I love you, baby girl." Zane says, sitting on the side of the bed, arm resting on the other side of me.
I pull him closer to me. Looking into his eyes, I whisper "I'm pregnant." (Oops... that fits perfectly though)

He smiles, and kisses me. Before it could get really heated, someone knocks on the door. Zane sits up and growls in frustration. "What!"

I push him up and tell him to go and open the door. Ziva came in, and laid down at the foot of my bed, full off of the rabbits that she caught.