BW 2 Chapter 26

A.N://

Hey guys.. Sorry sa super late update..

My dog just died, so.. I'm still kinda depress.. I can't stop crying at night and every time I'm alone.. The vet killed her..

I wish hindi ko nlang sya dinala doon for immunization.. She died because of too much medications injected to her. The vet said she doesn't have colds so the dr. injected her with antirabies then pinatake sya ng pang deworm na kasing laki ng 1/3 ng pinky finger.

She suddenly got weakened after that, then binalik namin sya sa vet tapos she was administered with dextrose, when she got home the next day, lumaki na yung tyan nya. And my mom said she was injected with medications again.

Pinauwi sya ng doctor saying na hindi sya available for 5days, but the truth is, she knew she did something wrong, the doctor don't want to take the blame kapag namatay yung aso ko kaya pina-uwi nya ito.

Dumaan yung parents ko sa clinic, and they saw the doctor there, and she said she wouldn't be available for 5days! Everyone here is mad at that doctor. Gustong I.demanda ng mama ko yung doctor.

It's painful, I used to play with her and katabi ko sya sometimes sa pagtulog.

Anyway, ang taas ng sinabi ko. Here's the next chapter.

*babala: this might be lame..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~