*Sigh.* (School #2)

Josh walked through the halls with Tobi, his best friend, on his way to the lockers. By the lockers, they saw Vikk cramming books in his bag, as usual. Tobi and Josh thought Vikk should really stop overworking himself. He was getting thinner and thinner each day due to simply forgetting or not having time, and he only spoke when he absolutely had to. As Josh and Tobi were putting their stuff in their lockers, Simon jogged past, bouncing a football, as usual. It wasn't long before Simon's football was grabbed by one of JJ's many spoiled brat friends. Tobi quickly reacted, grabbing the football back and handing it to Simon, earning a smile from him. Simon thanked him, then ran off. JJ looked round, seeing Harry walk past, trying not to be noticed. JJ seized Harry's collar, pulling him closer and drawing his fast back. Harry squirmed in his grasp, trying to get free but failing. Josh and Tobi grabbed JJ's arms, pulling him away. Harry didn't hesitate to run away, tripping up after running a few feet. This cued one of the famous laughs from Ethan. No surprise there. Harry quickly recovered himself and scrambled up, running again. Josh just sighed and picked up a few of the papers Harry had dropped. This was the third time this had happened this week. And it was only Tuesday. *Sigh.*