Seats Left (Kstar #2)

Vikk's POV

I walked into the living room with my bottle of Dr Pepper from Josh's stash, seeing that Harry had sat in my seat, surprise surprise. All the other seats were taken, so I sat on the floor, leaning on the armrest of the sofa JJ was sitting on.

"Y'alright Vikk?" JJ questioned, looking down at me.

"Yeah..." I said, confused. He didn't normally speak to me when all the others were around, in case someone found out we were together.

"Why're you sitting down there?" He asked.

"Oh, there aren't any more seats left."

"Come sit here then." JJ offered, patting his knee.

"Um, no, I'm fine here." I said awkwardly, giving him a look that said 'What the hell are you doing?'

"C'mon, don't be a spoil sport." JJ said, grabbing onto my arm and hauling me up, onto his lap.

"What the fuck JJ?" I exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me back onto his chest. JJ laughed and pinned my arms against my side to stop me struggling. Some of the other guys noticed my predicament, and started laughing at me too.

"JJ!" I groaned, (A/N 😏) giving up on struggling and relaxing back into JJ because I knew I had no chance against him. I looked over at Ethan, who was having a laughing fit. No surprise there.

"Kstar!" Ethan managed to say in between waves of giggles.

"What? No!" I said as I tried to get off him again. JJ laughed behind me and pulled me even closer to him.

"Can you, like, let me go now?" I asked, looking back at him.

"C'mon, Vikky. Stay still!" JJ said, smirking.

"I hate you." I said, resting the back of my head on his shoulder.

"You love me really, Star." JJ whispered into my ear. I smiled, hoping none of the other guys noticed.

"Of course I do, Babe." I muttered back under my breath.

"I love you." He said as he kissed the back of my neck.

"I love you too."