Chapter 1: Unexpected Meeting

POV Mangle

I was in the Prize Corner talking to my BFF Marionette. This is what I normally do besides hang on the walls and ceiling, and scaring the Guard Jeremy. But it's the weekend so I really can't do that. I guess I must have been in my thoughtd because Marionette stop rambling.

"Mangle. Mangle! MANGLE!!!"

"Huh!? Oh sorry Marionette I got stuck in my thoughts."

"It's okay. Sorry for yelling."

"Your okay. Hey whats been going on with Golden."

"Oh I don't know. He won't talk to me."

"But your his Girlfriend."

"I know but. Give him time. Maybe he's just being Grumpy."

"Probably. You know him."

"Yeah, so what were you thinking about!?"

"Oh I was thinking about why we can't go in the Repair Room."

"Oh I don't know. Golden is the boss he won't let anyone near it. I don't know why he won't tell me."

"How about tonight."

"What!?"

"How about we go find out whats in there."

"Mangle... I... I... I can't. Do you know what Golden would do!?"

"I don't care." *Smirk*

"You will when he makes you regret it."

"Theres something called bit letting him find out." *Shakes Finger*

"But... alright I'll come."

"Yes!!! Thanks Marionette."

"Your welcome. But... I'm scared of what he will do if he finds out."

"Don't worry he won't you, if he was gonna hurt someone it would be me. He won't dare hurt you."

"Thats what I'm afraid of. Him hurting you."

"He won't trust me. Meet me outside of the Repair Room at Midnight okay?"

"Alright be careful Mangle."

"Don't worry I will. Bye Marionette!"

"Bye Mangle!"

*Mangle Leaves And Marionette Goes Back Into Her Music Box*

~Time Skip To Midnight~

POV Marionette

Okay almost outside the Repair Room. Where is Mangle!?

"Marionette up here..."

"Oh hi Mangle... did anyone see you?"

"No... you?"

"Nope..."

"Good come on..." *Drops To Floor*

POV Mangle

I opened the door careful not to wake anyone up. We walked in and... it was terrible. Broken animatronics everywhere. Three of them to be exact. They were taller, less plastic, bigger, older forms of the three main toy's! I looked over to Marionette who was shocked. Eyes wide open, she was breathing heavily and look terrified. I looked back at them and I heard Marionette.

"M-Mangle I-I think I know them! I-I can't... I can't breathe!" *Breathes Heavily*

"Marionette calm down! Please."

She calmed down slightly. But she was still freaking out bad. She said she thinks she knows them. Now I was getting worried.

POV Freddy

I heard people in here! At first I freaked out. But then realized ond of them said Marionette. She's alive? I thought. I opened my eyes. And there she was with a white broken Fox. I can't believe it I thought they destroyed her!

"M-Marionette?" *Surprised Look*

POV Marionette

I was scared how he knew my name. But then my memory came back. It was Freddy. He used to be my Boyfriend. But they took them away for Repairing. And used me for the New Pizzeria and I guess I forgot about them and especially him.

"F-Freddy!?"

"I thought they destroyed ."

"Me too when they took you away for Repairing I didn't know what to think."

"Me neither."

POV Mangle

I sat there listening to them ramble on about where they've been. But I was confused about who they were.

"Uhh... Marionette?"

"Yes Mangle?"

"Who are they?"

"Oh they were from the other Pizzeria. This is Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and... wait where's Foxy?"

"Foxy?"

"He's a Red Fox like you."

"Oh cool."

"No but Freddy seriously where is he!?"

"I don't know..."

~Stay Tuned For Chapter 2~