Chapter 2: Old Friends

POV Mangle

Now I was really freaking out. Marionette knew them! And never told me. Why!? I thought, why would she not tell me!? Am I dumb, stupid, why didn't she tell me!? I don't know why. And now there is a Red Fox missing!? What!?

"I don't get this... Freddy where is Foxy?"

"I don't know Marionette."

"I'm getting scared Marionette."

"Mangle... please stay calm."

*Turns Aroud And Sees A Red Fox In Front Of Her*

"What is it Mangle!?"

*Marionette And Mangle Scream*

I screamed as the Fox jumped at Marionette and pinned her down on the ground. He pulled his hook out and ripped her apart while she was screaming his name.

"Marionette!!!" *Jumps On Foxy And Tackles Him Down To The Ground*

He tried to cut me but I was stronger. I had him pinned down like he did to Marionette. I was in Rage because he had hurt my friend. I reached back to punch him but heard Marionette before I could swing.

"Mangle don't!!!"

I stopped and looked over to Marionette who was barely standing in a horrified shock. I had gotten off of him. And he ran to a corner and sat down glaring at me. Just a second later someone banged on the door. And Freddy and Foxy shut down. Marionette fell over to weak to move. I had caught her and was sitting there holding her. Golden came bursting through the door. And wasn't mad but horrified.

"Are you guy's okay!? I heard screaming!!!"

"Yeah we got attacked by the Fox."

"Oh Foxy... he's... like that. But why are you guy's here!?"

Now he was starting to get mad. I was just curious on who the Fox was. And if Marionette was gonna be okay.

"We couldn't help ourselves. And we met Freddy. Aparently him and Marionette knew each other. And then 'Foxy' came out of nowhere and jumped us. Poor Marionette..." *Looks Over At Marionette*

"Here I'll take her." *Picks up Marionette*

"Okay. I better get back to Kid's Cove."

"Yeah okay. Bye Mangle." *Teleports Out Of Room*

"Bye." *Leaves Room And Locks The Door*

~The Next Morning~

POV Marionette

I woke up back at my room. I hurt everywhere. I look down and realize I was in my bed. I also had bandages all over me. And I could feel I was sown up. I guess my heavy breathing was louder then I thought because I heard a knock on my door.

"Marionette? Are you awake?"

It was Golden. Of course he patched me up. I heard the door open and looked over to see Golden staring at me.