Chapter 9: Another Path To Take

POV Golden Freddy

"She will destroy anyone in her path... She doesn't remember them... She doesn't remember... you..."

His words shook a thought in my mind. I didn't even pay attention to anything around me. I sat there thinking of everything. I looked up and saw Marrionette there talking to Marionette. I was so dissy I couldn't hear them. Everything went black and I could tell Marrionette had left. I looked up and for a split second I could see Marionette staring at me. The blindfold still on her face. She looked stuck in a sad expression, and she was... crying? I was trying me best not to pass out again. I looked over to my right and saw Mangle and on my left was Foxy and Marionette was dead center to me. I was trying not to pass out. But I was... tired? Why am I tired!? How could anyone sleep now!?

"You've been so quiet... is something wrong?"

I looked over to Mangle and she had a worried expression on her face. Her voice wasn't the same. It was still high-pitched but then again it sounded low.

"Aye, answer the lass. We don't like to wait around."

"S-sorry Foxy. I'm okay Mangle, thanks though."

They looked at each other confused then looked back to me.

"Why do you call us these names?"

I heard a high-pitched voice say. I recognized the voice. It was Marionette. She had her same tone but a slight lower pitch to it. I looked up and she was staring at me looking confused.

"Because Mari they are your names. You don't remember your own names!?"

She looked a bit mad as to if she caught on to what I said. She closed her eyes. And looked away and sighed.

"I remember you."

"Wait! You do!?"

"No!!! I'm not Marionette she's already dead. Now... My name is Phantom Marionette!!! And we will never be friends!!!" (That's a referance to another FNaF series btw all credit to the maker)

I was shocked by what she said. Obviously she doesn't remember me or anyone.

"Hey Phantom Mari? A question."

"Yes Phantom Mangle?"

"What's it like being the leader?"

"Why do you say that. It's okay. What do you want me to make you leader for a week and see how it turns out?"

"No please!!!"

"Thought so."

"Aye ye lasses stop ye fighting. I be tired of it."

"Does it look like I care Phantom Foxy I was just asking Phantom Marionette a question okay!?"

"Okay ye lass I get ye point."

"Good."

"Guy's!!!"

After Marionette screamed  their heads shot up and looked at her.

"What are we gonna do with him?"

"I don't know. Your the boss you deal with it."

"Aye I don't know. Wait the Master wanted to turn e'm to a Phantom. Why don't ye do that?"

"You know that's not half bad. Good job Phantom Foxy!"

"Aye thanks Phantom Mangle."

"Ha nice one Phantom Foxy! Why don't I make you the boss?"

"Oh come on. I know ye being sarcastic."

"Yes I am. And yes I was because I know the plan already and I wanted to see what you guy's thought."

They had been chatting on and on for what seemed like hours. And Marionette approached me.

"Sorry it's nothing personal, just business."

Suddenly everything went black. And my whole body went numb. I couldn't see anything or feel anything. Am I in a dream or am I awake? I don't know..."

~Stay Tuned For Part 10~