Chapter 8: Can We Trust 'Them'?

POV Marrionette

I can't believe that SpringTrap actually thought I am the boss. Haha I wish. But I can't disobey the actual master. He would kill us. I know what he would do if we failed him.

POV Golden Freddy

"Marionette!?"

Suddenly she looked up at me and. She was right!!! This is worse then death. I can't believe it. Why would he do such a thing, to his sister!!! All I know is this is reversible it has to be. It just has to. She can't be stuck like this forver. I won't let it happen. She looked up and her eyes were blind folded. I wonder why!? And she won't say anything. I have been in here for 15 minutes. And she has been in the same sitting position the WHOLE time!!! I don't know how, it doesn't even look like she has been breathing. I reached out to take off her blindfold. And she looked up at me before I even touched her!!! How did she do that!? Her blindfold was still on! And I didn't touch her! So how did she know I was there!? I reached out to take off the blindfold. And she pushed me before I even touched her, making me hit my back against the wall. That hurt like hell.

"Don't antagonize her Golden."

"What?"

"Don't make her angry. She can and will destroy you. You don't stand one chance against her. So don't try..."

"Who are you?"

"You'll find out soon enough..."

"Wait come back. Who Are you?"

"Many people call me... Dark Freddy... That's more than you need to know Golden Freddy..."

"Dark Freddy!? Shadow Freddy's cousin!? What do you want with her!? Why are you doing this!?"

"I said that's all you need to know... Now you still need to deal with her... What's your plan Golden Freddy?..."

"Wait she won't harm me will she!?"

"She will destroy anyone in her path... She doesn't remember them... She doesn't remember... you..."

~Stay Tuned For Part 9~