Chapter 3: What Lies Ahead

POV Foxy

Golden came to me and told me about Mangle being gone. That was 4 days ago now. I freaked out because I secretly loved her. I knew Golden could tell. My only thoughts after that was "Where is Mangle!?" Thats all I thought about nothing else. The power had gone out the night she left. And just came back on yesterday. Marionette kept telling me to eat. But who would want to eat now.

"Foxy eat... please."

"Why would I want to Mari."

"Cause you need to. And don't call me that!"

"Why not?"

"Because it reminds me of a long lost friend who's dead."

"Who?"

"Forget I said anything I really don't wanna talk about it."

"But-"

"I SAID ENOUGH!!!"

"Alright... calm down."

POV Marionette

Oh crap I almost said his name! No one must ever know. They would destroy me for being friends with such a killer. They must never know. I'm just worried about Mangle... and where she is.

~6 Years Later~

POV Marionette

I wonder where Mangle is. Everyone forgot about her. I didn't, she is or was my best friend. I was 20 when she went missing. Now I'm 26 I miss her so much. Foxy has been depressed ever since I mean that was his crush he loved her. Now he won't speak to us. I'm worried about him. And about Mangle. Where she is? What she's seen? Where she's been? Is she okay? Thats all I can think about. Everyone else moved on. Except for me Foxy and Gold. Since we were her friends. Me and Gold are married now. We've been married for about 3 years now.

"Mari?"

"Yes Gold."

"Where do you think Mangle is now?"

"I don't know. I hope somewhere safe."

"Me too."

"I hope she's okay."

POV Golden

I hated to see Mari like this. She was pretty depressed about Mangle. Almost nothing made her happy. But today while we were in the dining room we heard a knock at the front door.

POV Marionette

The knock sounded familiar like I've heard it before. But I couldn't remember where. When I went to open the door I got a huge surprise.

"I thought you were dead!" *Surprised Look*

~Stay Tuned For Part 4~
Sorry it was so short.