Chapter 11: Please...Please Help Me Remember

POV Foxy

"Is Mangle going to ever remember us again?! I don't know, I need to lie down, my heads spinning in circles again."

I watched Golden leave. I looked over towards Mangle. She looked lifeless. Helpless. Alone. Lost. I wanted to help her. I felt alone and scared. I looked towards Marionette. She looked at me and smiled. She then waved and sat up. As I waved she walked away. I was alone. It reminded me of 1987. Alone and scared. Helpless and lifeless. I curled up in a ball on the floor and tried to forget.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to the motion of someone tapping me. I moved my head upwards. I must've fallen alseep. I looked at who it was...it was Mangle. I looked into her eyes and she stared at me.

"Hello? Can I help you?" She replied calmly, yet puzzled.

"Well, um...I...Mangle?" I replied very coldly.

"How do you know my name?" She questioned.

"Well, let's just say I...knew...you." I replied quietly. Obviously pausing on my words.

"You did? I remember a fox. Red fox, you." She smiled at me. Warmness spreading across her face, brightly.

"Do you remember my name?" She frowned when I questioned her.

"No. But please. Please...please help me remember." She replied in a low whisper. Almost like a doubt.

"Foxy. Foxy Ashkilk." I suddenly stopped. Where did I get that name? It suddenly hit me! That was my name before...before the incident. The killer.

"Foxy Ashkilk? I'll just call you Foxy. Okay?" I looked up at her and smiled.

"Yeah, that's fine." I thought for a second. I know someone who can explain this. "I have to go." I ran out of the room.

"Oh, okay. Bye Foxy!"

I ran out of the room and down the hallway. I ran to a room and knocked on the door. I heard a familiar voice call out.

"It's open!"

I walked in and smiled at the figure.

"I need to know about...before. Please! Your the only one who remembers anything!" I yelled out. Knowing how to get her to listen.

"O-okay. It was bloody. A killing...of...five kids. You, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Golden. Foxy? Do you remember anything from your past life?" She smiled.

"Yeah. My name, Joey Ashkilk. And another name. Mari Ashkilk. I don't know who's name it is, though." The girl smiled. She put her hand in mine. And hugged me.

"You remembered me." I could hear her crying. I pulled away and looked at her. Who is this girl, you ask? It was Marionette.

"What?!" I yelled. She smiled.

"Foxy. Joey. My son, my little boy." She smiled and put a hand on my face. I put my hand on hers.

"Your my mom?!" She nodded.

"I didn't know how to explain it. So I didn't tell you. But now you needed to know...so...yeah." She looked into his eyes. She pulled away and smiled.

"Hey, Marionette? I have to go. I have something I need to do." I waved and smiled. She waved back. And I left the room, shutting the door behind me with a small creak.

I walked down the hall. I headed into the dining room. I had some business to take care of. And they should form an army. Because I'm pissed.

~Stay Tuned For Chapter 12: Wars For The Family~
~Sorry It Was So Short~