Chapter 5: The Future Beyond

POV SpringTrap

I have caught everyone I need. Now I have to tell the boss.

"Boss just like you asked. I caught all of them, without being spotted."

"Good. I was afraid I got the wrong person for the job." *Laughs*

"Well boss you didn't. All I need to do is push this button and they will be Phantom's. Here boss I'll let you do the honor's." *Smile*

"Okay I'll do it. Since your to afraid to." *Takes Remote*

"Hey!"

"Don't hey me!"

"Sorry boss."

"Don't do it again."

~Time Skip To Midnight~

POV Marionette

When I woke up I wasn't in my bed. I was sitting in a chair. And my hands and feet were tied up. My mouth was taped shut. My eyes were blind folded as well. Where am I? Thats all I could think about. I tried escaping but they were not rope they were chains! Steel chains!? What! Who did this?

"Hello? Who are you?"

"You don't remember an old friend?"

Now I was really freaking out. He said that he was an old friend. It can't be SpringTrap. His voice is higher pitched. So who was it!?

POV Golden Freddy

I had left that night to find all the missing animatronics. They have to be around here somewhere right? But what about Mangle. She's been gone for 6 years. I don't think I alone can find her. I need to keep looking.

"Where are they?"

"Are you looking for the missing animatronics by chance?"

"How did you know that!?"

"You'll find out soon enough brother."

This wasn't SpringTrap the voice was too high pitched. And I couldn't see him. I ran back to my room. I couldn't sleep that night. All I could think about was that voice. The next night I went to the basement to investigate. But I heard the same voice again. But this time he said something different.

"Hey Golden Freddy. Or do you want me to call you Golden like the rest of them?"

"Gold is fine."

"Oh good. It's kind of a mouthful for me to say."

"Who are you?"

"Let's just say people call me. The Man Who Was There."

~Stay Tuned For Part 6~