Chapter 12: Wars For The Family (PREVIEW)

POV Marionette

I watched him as he left. He looked...angry? What did I do? What happened? I think he's...lost it. I followed him out the door. Calling his name countless times. He didn't hear me, or didn't care. Finally, I couldn't take it. I jumped forward and grabbed him arm. He pushed me off onto the ground. And before I knew it...he was gone. I knew he would hurt someone, I had seen it before. He has anger. Something we all have: but he...he has it worse.

POV Foxy

I walked down multiple halls. Marionette had tried to stop me. She's weak, pathetic, broken. She can't be helped. The others however...I can help them. Golden is just like her. They don't know. They don't know the pain, the suffering I had to go through with. They've felt nothing. They never have. I finally stopped at the basement door. Suddenly, one person popped into my mind: Mangle. I started...crying? I felt my legs go stiff, then limp. I fell to the ground, crying, unable to move. I need guidence. A guardian; someone to help me find a path. Because I can't find them on my own.

I stood up and slammed the door open. My face burning and raging with anger. Unable to control my body. Unable to control my actions. As I stormed down the stairs, I started to comtemplate; to think about actions and thoughts. It made me feel free. Free to think and act as my own. I watched as my mind went blank. There was nothing. There never was anything. It was just...me. All along, it was just me. And I was afraid! Everyone's right. I have lost it.

I felt my lips curl into a smile. No, not a smile. A grin. A big, devious grin spread across my face. I walked to a door and slammed it open. My eyes black and dark. The red figure in the doorway wasn't me. It was someone else. It was him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you all enjoyed the preview. The real chapter is coming soon, so stay tuned! Bye!