Chapter 7: Are We Alive Inside?

POV Golden Freddy

What happened!? I thought we could trust him! Aparently not. Anyway where am I!? It's really dark good thing I can kind of see in the dark. I can't see that much. But I am tied to a chair. I'm in a small room. And no one else is here, good. I don't like being watched. Or at least the feeling of being watched. It scares me alot.

"Curious are you Golden?"

"What!? Marrio! Why are you doing this!?"

"Buisness. Thats all you need to know."

"What!? Why!?"

"You'll find out soon enough brother..."

"Stop calling me that!!! We are not brother's."

"Oh really now? Did you treat SpringTrap that way too?"

"Stop now!!!"

"No I can't."

"Why not!?"

"Because he will kill me."

"Who!?"

"No one!!!"

POV Marionette

I'm in a room. My room as Marrionette calls it. But it's an empty room. Thats where he keeps me now. He took away all of my powers. He has them now. I could feel it. All the sadness of my friends. When I lost my powers all hope was lost. And now I have nothing. Gold is dead. He told me. I didn't believe him at first but now... I don't know what to think anymore. I want to believe he's alive but... I honestly can't anymore. Because I feel nothing... They are Phantom's. All of them, even Mangle. Poor girl. Someone opened the door. I looked up and saw my father... Shadow Freddy. Then he faded away and my brother was standing there. Hallucinations.

"Well well well. Look who is still holding on to life itself."

"Turn me into a Phantom I won't care. I won't fight for you ever!"

"Sorry to hear that."

"What!?"

"Because you now fight with me..."

"Huh!?"

I fell over and started screaming. Holding my head. I had the worst headache ever. I looked at my hands and I was burnt. Marrio dropped a mirror on the floor and left while locking the door. I picked it up and looked into it. And I screamed and started crying. I was almost a full Phantom!!! I fell over and passed out. When I woke up. I was still in my room. I looked into the mirror and I was a full Phantom!!! But the effects were starting to take place. I looked over and saw my Father standing there looking at me. Then he disappeared again. Then I passed out a second time. And didn't wake up.

POV Golden Freddy

I woke up and looked around. I looked at myself in one of the mirrors and I was burnt. I was a Phantom!!! I tried to move and realized I wasn't tied up anymore. Thats strange I was tied up earlier. I looked to my left and Mari was standing there. Starring at me. She was frowning and crying. She fell over and started crying again. I walked over and sat down by here.

"Mari? How are you alive? I thought he killed you."

"No but he did something ten times worse. I'd rather be dead at this point."

"Don't say that... please! What is worse than death!?"

"This!!!" *Looks Up*

"Oh my god... What did he do to you!? Your burnt!!!"

"He didn't burn me."

"Then how are you?..."

"I'm... I'm a... I'm a Phantom now."

"What!? No you can't... please no!!!"

"I'm sorry Golden Freddy..."

"Why are you in here with me then?"

"Because they... wanted me to kill you..."

"What!?"

"No don't worry I won't though..."

"I know you won't kill me. No matter what situation..."

"Except this one..." *Holds Head*

"Marionette!?"

~Stay Tuned For Part 8~