Chapter 1

*Olivia's POV*

"I want my mommy!" Maylin yelled, making Rylee and Tristan cover their ears.

"Maylin! Stop yelling!" I said. "You're being really loud and Rylee is sick."

"Shush up." Maylin replied.

"You're 3. You can't tell me what to do! I'm 7!" I yelled back.

"Yeah and I'm five." Tristan said, butting in.

"But it's not fair! Rylee gets to stay home with mommy and I have to go out with dada."

"His names Adam..." I muttered. It made me uncomfortable that she could call him dad and not me or Tristan. Well we could, but it doesn't feel right.

"No it's not." Maylin muttered, stomping.

"She's crabby." Tristan said, taking a seat next to me.

"Agreed." I said, sighing.

"Hey guys! I'm back. Sorry, it took me awhile to get his medicine." Mom said.

"Maylin's being a grumpy cat." I said, sighing. "She doesn't wanna go with Adam."

"She's just getting some groceries, it's not like she's going to Florida." Tristan said.

"Oh well. Everyone has their days. Olivia? Can you help me by getting him a glass of water?" Mom asked. "Tristan, you can go play."

Tristan ran off and I walked over to the fridge.

It was hard being the oldest because mommy was usually busy and I was the one having to help her. I didn't get to have sleepovers or play dates at my house because of safety reasons. It was awful.

But I loved my mommy, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

"Mommy! Mail mans here!" I said, skipping down and opening the door.

"Wait! Liv you know better than to open the door without me or security." Mom said, rushing over.

"I know, sorry momma." I replied, picking up the mail and rolling my eyes at the three paparazzi men who were there.

"Mommy! It's from dance." I said, skipping around happily.

"It says.... We're pleased to inform you that Olivia Rose Swift has been excepted into our prestigious dance academy! You should know that you are going to have to drop out of everyday school to attend this. Blah blah blah.... Nobody cares..... Okay, so it starts at 8:00 and ends at 3:00.... Hey can d... Adam pick you up on Monday? I'll drop you off... But I have to work...." She rambled.

"Yeah mom, that's okay." I said. "Here's the rest of the mail."

"What's this?" She asked, grabbing a piece of paper with her name written neatly at the top.

"Lemme see." I said, looking over her shoulder.

Dear Taylor,

I need a favor. Do as I say. Don't call 911. Don't tell anyone. You probably don't want your kids involved in this, do you? Leave me a letter. Set it on your back porch, and don't even bother looking. You won't figure out who I am that easily T.

-Your 'old friend'

Mom dropped the letter, staring wide eyed.

I'm so confused, want just happened?

Because the next thing that happened was mom getting out a pen and writing back, 'okay.'

I told you there was going to be drama. And any new readers, THIS IS A SEQUEL AND MAY NOT MAKE MUCH SENSE TO YOU! AND AGAIN FOLLOW sitxiesqueen K? K! Vote and comment<3