Chapter 2

*Taylor's POV*

It's been a week since I got that note.

I did what it said, and we haven't been bothered by the man/woman anymore... Yet.

"Mommy? Who's your favorite?" Maylin asked, tugging on my shirt.

"It's me, obviously." Tristan said, smiling at me.

"No! Me." Rylee said, clapping his hands and running around.

"Mom loved me first though." Olivia pointed out. "I'm guessing who it is... But I won't say it." She smirked.

"Guys, I don't have favorites. I've told you that before." I said.

"Sure you don't." Tristan said, walking away. "When can I go see daddy again?"

We have this thing arranged.... Tristan went to Harry's house every weekend, but me and Harry haven't been on good terms these past few months. He wanted to get back together, and I am obviously dating Adam, so I said no, and he stormed away, blah blah blah.

"I don't know, all of you, go play in the playroom, okay?" I said, sighing.

It was hard raising four kids by myself. Adam was never home anymore, always busy.

"Mom! It went ding dong!" Rylee yelled, referring to the doorbell.

"Don't answer the door without mommy!" I yelled.

I ran to the door, and saw it was just our mail.

Adam sent us a polaroid.

Hey! Miss you guys. Can't wait to see you Taylor, Maylin, and Rylee<3 love, Adam.

I rolled my eyes. He always seemed to, 'forget' Liv and Tris.

"Hey Liv? Can you come here please?" I yelled.

"What up?" My little seven year old said, running into the entry way.

"Wanna have a girls night out? Just me and you on.... Saturday? Adam gets back Friday, so he can stay home with the kids... And Tris could go to Harry's place....."

"Ew, poophead Harry." Olivia stuck out her tongue. "Sure mommy! That's our girls night out for the month then, right?"

Each month, just me and Liv (sometimes Karlie or Selena) would come and we'd have a girls night out.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"Yay! Is Aunt Karlie or Aunt Selena coming? Or Gigi or Kendall?" She asked.

Uck, Kendall. Kendall Jenner, sound familiar? It's the girl who turned against me with the whole snakes and Taylor swift is over party in 2016. She's a snake if anything. She used to be my friend and she'd come with us a lot of places, but after that, I lost all respect for her. Like, I know it was her family and all, but friends before family (that's only if you're a Kardashian though, because honestly, I wouldn't trust them if they were my family. They tried to make me look bad in the public eye, but I got out of that mess later than I would've liked).

"No, just you and I if that's alright. You can stay at Sel's house with Isabelle if you wanna, next Tuesdsy." I suggested. Isabelle has been her best friend for 3 years now. Her other friends either switched schools or began bullying her.

"Okay mom." She smiled, skipping away happily.

"I'm gonna go drop of Tristan, I'll have security watch you guys." I smiled, waving.

"Mommy, are you ready yet?" Tristan whined. "I wanna see dad."

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry up." I quickly looked on the mirror to make sure I looked okay and hold Tristan's hand as we prepared for the paparazzi.

"Taylor? Where's the other kids?"

"Are you going out to see your boyfriend?! Are you cheating on Calvin Harris?"

"Are you leaving your other kids out? Such a bad mother."

I rolled my eyes, finally getting to the car.

Once we arrived at Harry's house, I fixed my hair a bit and walked up to the door with Tris. I rang the doorbell and Tristan eagerly waited for Harry to open it.

"Hey guys." Harry said, smiling as he opened the door.

"Dad!" Tristan yelled, jumping into his arms.

"Hey bud. Hi Taylor." He smiled.

"Hey Harry.. How've you been since the band..." I started. One Direction broke up last  week. Sad. They had good songs, I know.

"I'm fine. I'm starting my own music career. Niall and I are still gonna go solo, but Louis wants to consider acting. Liam is still figuring it out." Harry sighed.

"I'm bored, can we go inside?" Tristan asked.

"Yeah, I'll go." I smiled.

"Wait Taylor, this was at my door, but it was addressed to you." Harry said, handing me an envelope.

I didn't wanna be rude and open it in front of his house, but it was shaped exactly like the other letter I received.

Dear Taylor, sorry it took me so long, but break up with Adam, or make him break up with you. Have fun with that, -Your old friend.

I stood there frozen. But I loved Adam! I'm not breaking up with him, no matter what this 'old friend' says. But then again I can't put my kids in danger.

"Tay, you okay?"

"Mommyyyy..."

"Yeah, I'm fine, thanks Harry. Bye Tris, have fun." I said, smiling and waving.

"Bye Tay." Harry said, smiling and picking up Tristan, then shutting the door.

I took out my phone and dialed Adam's number.

60 reads and I only had one chapter. Thanks❤️ sorry it took me so long, I was doing this movie thing, where btw I'm the killer who chokes my friend. And I've been on SnapChat and Instagram a lot😂👀👌🏻
-Kaye