Epilogue

(Wanna start off by saying heyyyy, and we made it to the last chapter! This is so surreal for me considering this marks the end of not only MLA, but My Little Miracle too. Thanks for sticking with my through the bad grammar, the spelling mistakes, and my inactiveness. Lots of love, and enjoy the end<3)

*Taylor Swift's POV*

I looked over at Harry and smiled. Today was the day. Today was the day Olivia was coming home from the hospital.

Okay, so let me explain what happened.

They were able to get her stable again after almost losing her twice. They weren't sure if she was going to make it, but they knew if she did, there was a huge risk of side effects that could occur.

She wasn't able to make it to Calvin and Maylin's funeral because she's been hospitalized. But today, 7 weeks after, she's finally gonna come home.

Harry, my now boyfriend, was waiting by the door. He only lived 15 minutes away, so he's over almost every day. It's nice to have somebody here to help out with everything, and I can see myself marrying him sometime in the future.

I brushed out my hair once more and then grabbed Meredith and Olivia and held them over my shoulders. Selena was bringing her here to us because Liv wanted to surprise us.

A minute later Selena walked through the door. I didn't see Olivia at first.

But soon after, a small little girl could be seen behind her.

She stepped out from behind Sel and ran over to hug me, and then to hug Harry.

She obviously hadn't been eating much in the hospital. The had a few scratches along her cheek, but besides that, she looked fine.

She was fine, she was alive.

"I missed you guys!" She smiled, then ran over and grabbed Mere from me. "Oh, I missed you too, mom and Harry."

"I missed you more! How was your last day?" I asked, kissing her forehead.

"Fine! They got me a big teddy bear and then they helped me out of the room and I waited in the lobby for Selly." She smiled, looking up.

Harry smiled at her and ran over to hug her. She laughed and happily hugged him back.

"Hey mommy, did you ever find out who left you those weird notes?" Olivia asked, setting Mere down and making Harry pick her up.

"I did, actually. Two weeks ago. I decided to call up my security, and we found it was actually just a security member who was trying to mess with me. They were fired, of course." I smiled. "So everyone, Cara, Karlie, Abi, Gigi, and all your friends are coming over to join us today."

"Yay! Sel is staying too, right?" She asked.

"Of course!" I smiled, looking at Selena who was happily smiling at her phone. Probably texting Austin, since they're official now.

"Austin is coming too. Same with my parents." I said.

Harry walked over to me, kissed me quick, and then set Olivia down, who kissed my hand.

"Liv!" Tristan yelled, running down the stairs. Rylee was following close behind, laughing.

"I missed you!" Olivia said, running over to hug Tris, and then Rylee.

"I missed you too." They both said, kissing her on the cheek, before they made their way over to the couch and had Harry turn on the TV for them.

"I miss May, mommy." Olivia said as I sat down in between her and Tris, placing Rylee on my lap. Harry sat down next to Olivia and Selena sat down next to Tris, making the couch fairly crowded.

"I miss her too. But she's in Heaven now, and she's happy up there, okay? So don't get sad about it, just be happy for the time we got to spend with her here. You'll see her again someday." I smiled, kissing her head.

I looked around at everyone and thought about everyone who was coming over to support me. I thought about all the love I felt gravitating in this room.

"Mommy?" Olivia said, looking up at me and then resting her head on my shoulder.

"What?" I said, smiling down at her.

"Thank you. For everything. I love you." She said.

"I love you too. You'll always be my little miracle." I smiled, kissing her again before resting my head on top of hers and peacefully and very happily awaiting whatever came next.

The end. Thank you guys, for everything. For the comments, the votes, the reads, the support. I know this book was a short sequel. I know it had slow updates. Thanks to all of you who stuck with me through this journey.

ALSO, ATTENTION PLEASE

A
T
T
E
N
T
I
O
N

That should do it. SO, I don't know what to do with this book. Should I-

1. Delete the book. No, she won't end up with Harry, but that way everyone is still alive.

2. Keep the book up.

3. Delete the book, but write a very final chapter to My Little Miracle where she can be with Harry and I can explain all that happens, etc. (this is my favorite option)

So please, comment what I should do :)

Lots of love to you all! Feel free to recommend any books you want.

Thankfulness and love,

-Livvvv<3