Chapter 7

*Taylor's POV*

I smiled as I looked through the mail.

I haven't gotten a text message this week, or last week.
"Mom? Can we head to the park?" Rylee asked.

"Not now." I replied, frustrated. All they ever do is ask for things, and nobody seems to understand I'm just too busy these days.

"I can call Harry and ask him?" I suggested.

"No, I want daddy." Maylin said, stomping into the kitchen.

"Alright, fine. I'll call him. Olivia? Tris? You guys wanna go?"

"I'll go with so I can yell at him!" Olivia says, jumping into our conversation.

"I'm not sure that's the best idea, babe." I said.

"Too bad, I'm going." Olivia smiled.

"I don't wanna go." Tristan said. "My truck just broke, and I have to go try and fix it with my super epic hero powers!"

So I called Adam, and he agreed to take them, although he was hesitant.

When he picked them up, I smiled and waved goodbye to my 3, and picked Tris up before walking back to the kitchen, avoiding Adam.

I wish I hadn't let them go.

An hour passed and Adam had not texted me yet.

"You're gonna regret that."

My phone dinged.

How did the person even get my number??

At least this means I can reply.

"Regret what?"

It sent.

"Sending them off like that. With him, I mean."

"Why??" I texted, getting nervous.

"Because I'm right behind them, Taylor."

"Don't hurt them." I replied.

"It wasn't me, I can promise you that. But I saw what happened, and I'll tell you what I saw once you agree to meet up somewhere." Thy texted.

What happened?? Are they okay??

"5 pm, next week Friday. Starbucks coffee downtown. I WILL have security, by the way." I sent.

When he didn't respond, it was official by the silence.
*Olivia's POV*

"Daddy!" Maylin screeched.

"Hey there, girl." Adam said, smiling at her, but frowning at me.

I gave him the most fake smile I could work up.

"Well, um, get in the car then." Adam said, awkwardly laughing.

"I could sue you, you know." I said after about 5 minutes.

My day was dedicated to ruining Adam's. I know, it's not okay and I shouldn't have started this, but I didn't exactly START it. I would like him more if he wasn't mean.

"Okay? How?" He laughed, almost mocking me.

"I have my mom's lawyers, and I have plenty of things to use against you." I said.

"We're here." He said, hurrying out of the car.

"Yay! Mayli swing?" Rylee said.

And they hurried off.

The park was fun, I played with my siblings while watching Adam try to avoid me the whole time. Well, almost the whole time. That was;

Until he came up to me.

"Hey, Olivia? I know you don't exactly like me, but you could at least chill out a bit. What happened with Taylor and I isn't your business and you're acting like a brat." Adam said, trying to act tough.

"Hey, Adam? I know you don't like me very much either, but you could at least try not to make it so obvious in front of the cameras, man. What happened with my mom is my business because it happened right in front of me in our house, and you're acting like it's all my fault." I replied, before continuing- "Hating isn't right so I don't hate you, by the way. But I don't like what you did, and I would love to hear an apology because you're a grown man and know that being mean to mommy and I was not very nice."

I walked away.

"Wait." He said.

"What?" I replied, stopping only a minute.

"I'm sorry, to you and your mom."

"Apology accepted."

*Taylor's POV*

An hour passed and Adam had not texted me yet.

"You're gonna regret that."

My phone dinged.

How did the person even get my number??

At least this means I can reply.

"Regret what?"

It sent.

"Sending them off like that. With him, I mean."

"Why??" I texted, getting nervous.

"Because I'm right behind them, Taylor."

"Don't hurt them." I replied.

"It wasn't me, I can promise you that. But I saw what happened, and I'll tell you what I saw once you agree to meet up somewhere." Thy texted.

What happened?? Are they okay??

"5 pm, next week Friday. Starbucks coffee downtown. I WILL have security, by the way." I sent.

When he didn't respond, it was official by the silence.

The silence began to feel uncomfortable.

Tristan was asleep.

So as I was about to turn on the TV, my phone rang.

*Olivia's POV*

And I'm glad I accepted Adam's apology right there, along with an apology to all of my siblings and Adam for being sassy lately, because with what happened next, I knew I wouldn't have a chance to.

Hey guys! Sort of long because I haven't updated in awhile. I added some stuff in here to make it cute and dramatic :)

Are you guys still active on this book? And thank you for so many reads + votes on My Little Miracle and my other books<3

-Oliviaaaa