Chapter 4

*Olivia's POV*

Something was up. I knew that, because I'm 7 and I know almost everything now. I'm almost 8. My birthday is in a couple weeks. And mommy said me and her could do something, without everyone there. Because I'm her favorite. Okay, maybe she didn't say that part, but we all know it's true. I mean, I'm adorable!

Anyways, back on point, something is fishy. And not my mommy's salmon fishy. No. It's bad. She says she and Adam are okay and just need some space.

But the truth is, I somethings have trouble breathing at night, so I go by momma to calm me down. And one night, when I went in there, she was on the phone with auntie Selly. Talking about how she was so depressed as she called it, because of her break up. Meaning she and Adam broke up. And that sucks for Maylin and Rylee, but I don't like him so I don't care.

But mommy does care. And I cant stand
seeing her hurt.

"Hey momma?" I asked, playing with her dress.

"Sweetie, are you excited?!" She asked.

Oh yeah, in all my babbling, I forgot to mention that grandma Swift was watching the others while me and mom went to some thing called the Grammys? I was her 'plus one'. Because she's lonely by herself.

"Yeah, your red dress is really pretty! But so is mine, since we match soooo..." I said. She chucked and kissed my forehead. "Momma? Are you and Adam really okay?"

"We're fine."

"No you're really not."

"No, I really am."

"No."

"Yes."

"You told Selena that you were sad over your break up. But that's okay, I didn't like Adam." I smiled.

"Fine, you caught me. Please, don't tell any of the other kids. They'd be hurt." She said, grabbing my hand.

"I promise." I said. "And I've only broken one promise! That was when I promised Adam I wouldn't let Merebear scratch his eyes out after he forgot to feed her. But I did anyways, because once again, I didn't like him."

"Oh... Okay then.... Uh, we're here." She chucked again, grabbing my hand. "Smile! And if you're scare, hold onto mom."

I looked around and saw some famous people like my mommy.

"Hey, Beyoncé! Looking good!" I yelled, smiling and waving.

You could here all the 'awes'. They're acting like I'm a kid. Haha.

"You're doing great sweetie." Mommy whispered, kneeling down and kissing my cheek.

I smiled, making her pick me up, and she carried me off of the red carpet and into the show room.

As we walked in, we passed Kanye West. You've maybe heard of him.

"Hey Kanye! If you even think about ruining my mommy's speech again, you will have an army, an army I tell you, that will rip out your limbs. Do you fully understand me?" I said, making mom stop walking.

"Olivia!" She hissed, trying not to laugh.

"Loud and clear, fam." He said, his usual bored stare gazing at me as I made the I'm-watching-you signal while momma walked away.

"That was nice." She giggled, taking her place next to Selena and Karlie.

"I know. I'm pretty cool." I said, stealing Karlie's shades and wearing them for myself to emphasis my point.

----

"KARLIE KLOSS! SELENA MARIE GOMEZ. THATS MY MOM." I yelled.

"I know!" Karlie said, laughing.

"SHES WINNING ALBUM OF THE YEAR, FOR THE FOURTH TIME. THIS IS HER FIFTH AWARD TONIGHT GUYS." I yelled, moving on Selena's lap.

"Yeah! That's amazing, ain't it?" Selena said.

"Isn't. Ain't is improper with that sentancee." I corrected, smirking.

"Know it all." Sel retorted.

"At least I know more than you. Huh. And yet you're the famous one." I replied as Karlie and Selena chuckled, and mommy came back to her seat.

---

"Why is he here?" I asked, groaning.

"Honey, it's an award show. Adam had to come." She smiled.

"Well tell him he sucks, for me." I said, scrunching my face.

"There he is. You okay?" Karlie asked.

"I'm fine." Mom said, walking past him.

I let go of her hand.

"Hey Adam! Or should I say, Calvin. That blue suit doesn't go with your hair style or tie. You look like an elf with that haircut. And getting earring? Bad choice man. You let go of the best person ever. So I suggest you drop the act, apologize, and stop recording me so you can later post it on social media and get more likes." I said, taking his phone and deleting all his social media apps. "You're welcome! Oh, and you suck. See you at the after party!"

He glared at me as I was walking away.

"Man. Adults and their social media these days." I sighed.

"Yeah, I'm sure he'll be more than thrilled to see you again at the afterparty." Mom smirked.

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated recently 💞 sigh.

People: Taylor is way too skinny. She needs to eat a lot more.

Taylor: *gains 4 pounds*

People: UGH TAYLOR CUT BACK. WHAT'RE YOU DOING. GETTING IMPLANTS? JUST NO.

Me:

Anyways, night❤️👋🏻

Anyways, night❤️👋🏻

-Kaye xoxo