Chapter 11

*Taylor's  POV*

"What? What about Olivia?" I franticly scan around the room for any other another doctor.

"Well, she may not make it. With her being in the coma, her heart beat is changing from fast to slow."

"So your saying, that my little girl, one of my only family members left, may die while being under your care?"

"Yes, I'm afraid so Ms. Taylor."

"No!" I broke down in tears.

"But we have done everything we can, we have given her oxygen and have had to increase the amount hourly."

My heart starts racing, and I ask the doctor to leave the room.

I put my phone down just as another doctor walks into the room

"Ms. Taylor, we have news."
---------------------------------------------

*Austin's POV*

"32 year old, musical sensation, Taylor Swift, has had a breakdown in the middle of the hospital parking lot last week after learning that her ex boyfriend, Calvin Harris, is presumably dead. Her youngest daughter Maylin Swift, passed away at 7:59 pm, but they never told us the date. Taylor's oldest daughter, Olivia Swift, is in a coma now, and is in critical condition.

"Taylor's break down in the parking lot had something to do with publicity. Her words were,

"Wanna know what should be on the news? The way you treat us celebrities. We're here to do what we love and make our fans happy. I didn't sign up for this job to be swarmed by paparazzi at some of the tougher moments. So I want all of you to walk away."

"The condition of Olivia Swift is still undetermined, but we will report to you as soon as we hear word."

"Our last question is, has Taylor Swift officially lost it?"

"This is Michelle Braxton, and your watching NYC mews. Goodnight."

I switched the TV off and threw the remote across the room.

I knew the paparazzi were outside. They were at all of our houses, waiting for one of us to come outside and give them a pay raise.

And that was just what I was about to do.

It's been a week since Taylor left the hospital, and she hasn't contacted anyone yet. We've all been worried, but she asked the doctor to keep whatever was happening with Olivia private until she was comfortable releasing it to the public.

I opened the door, running my hands through my hair.

"I want you guys to listen." I said, looking at the 15 or so people with cameras surrounding my house. "My sister isn't crazy. She's going through a lot. I want you to leave her alone. I want your buddies to leave her alone. If anyone takes one more picture, I will not hesitate to press charges, even if I don't get far."

"How do we know that you're not crazy too?" A reporter chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and shut the door.

Maybe I shouldn't have done that.

I sighed and texted Selena.

I smiled. Selena was pretty amazing, and Taylor has always hard core shipped us.

Taylor.

I missed her a lot, I wanted to call her and tell her about my meet up with Selena, so she could give me some advice. Maybe Selena felt the same.

I felt my phone beep, and it was Selena replying back with "Then it's a date!".

I smiled at my phone and was about to shut it off, when I heard another beep.

I looked at the messaging name and opened it right away when I saw it was my mom.

I read the four words over and over again.

I replied back with "I promise, I won't say anything."

Then I shut off my phone.

Hey guys! Happy-another-chapter! Huge shoutout to girlwhochasedthemoon for helping write this chapter! I suggest checking out her newest book :) thank you for reading! Loveeee you!
-L