Chapter 6

*Olivia's POV*

"Hey mom, why does somebody keep leaving you gifts?" I asked.

"I'm not sure baby. When did I get a gift? It's probably just fan mail, nothing to worry about." Mom said, smiling at me.

"No. It's not, it's from your 'boyfriend'. You never told me you had a boyfriend." I said, getting a little mad, and folding my arms to make myself look more serious. I saw it on TV!

"That's because I don't. Sweetie, some of my fans call me things like 'mom' or 'girlfriend'. It's normal. Nothing to...."

"It's not a fan mom. This is everyday. And they actually have pictures of you, Polaroids." I said, taking out my ponytail. My hair was getting really long, so mom wanted it up so it didn't get snarly during the day.

"What? Where are the pictures Liv?" Mom asked, her eyebrows creasing.

"I put them on your dresser. Why are you getting worried mommy? You told me th...."

"Mom, Livvy, can you tell Rylee to be quiet? He keeps crying because he hasn't been able to see Calvin." Tristan said, sitting on the floor by me.

"Tristy, I'll help. Mom has to go look at something." I said.

"Yeah. And Liv, please get rid of that attitude. You've been acting up recently. Do you need to talk?" Mom asked.

"No I'm fine, sorry." I replied, grabbing Tristan's hand and picking him up.

"Why are you crabby, Livvy?" Tristan asked as soon as mommy couldn't hear us.

"Well, mommy is stressed out, and none of my friends are hanging out with me at school anymore. These three kids are being really mean to me and my best friends are all leaving me out. Isabelle moved schools, which means I never see her or Selena." I complained.

"Well, tell momma. She'd care." Tristan said, getting our of my arms and running over to Rylee.

"Maylin, stop it!" Rylee yelled.

For 3 year olds, they talk 1000x more than I'd like.

"No! You stole Banny." She said.

"You mean bunny?" I asked.

"No." She replied, walking over to Tristan and pulling his hair.

"Ow!" He yelled."

"Stop!" I said.

She turned to look at me. She had Adam's sass. And his hair. And most of his face, unlike Rylee, who looked a lot like mom.

"Livvy, hug?" Rylee asked.

"Sure." I said, grabbing him and placing Maylin and him in the play pen and turning on some TV show.

Mom ran downstairs looking 100% shocked.

"What's...." I started to say.

"No, I'm okay. Liv, Tris, let's go see Harry quick, okay? May and Ry, Karlie is here, shel watch you guys. Love you." Mom said, kissing their heads and opening the door for Karlie who was on our porch.

She nodded at Karlie and Karlie smiled.

I smiled at Karlie and followed mom, along with Tristan.

Was he her boyfriend, or the person leaving the notes claiming to be?

What was she hiding?

That's a lot, A LOT, for my little brain to think about.

HEY GUYSS<3 I'M BACK!!!!

TYSM FOR 18K ON MY LITTLE MIRACLE. ILY GUYS.

And for 2k on Times 2, and 3k on Change 😄❤️😺

I'm really sorry for not being here and not updating, I had a lot of notifications when I came back, so thanks for commenting and voting :)

I'd appreciate it if you could comment on here so I know you guys are still active on my story, even though I've been gone awhile.

Xoxo-Liv :)